Chapter two - New Home?

TW: I think the beginning includes a bit of derealization..? Depersonalization, blood, gore.

I opened my eyes, it was all dark, it surround me, swallowed me as I fought it to be able to breath, I gasped for air but nothing filled my lungs, I tried swimming away from it but I was just floating in a black void of nothingness. 

 "Izuku.." I heard my mothers voice echo throughout the darkness making me freeze. My eyes slowly feel closed as light started to surround me and block out the darkness. I opened my eyes again but this time I was where I was before. Sticky blood was everywhere.

I heard some footsteps and looked around. I could look around! Wait- I can look around... The memory of what had happened filled my mind as I looked at my corpse in the robot thing, my head had exploded and blood surrounded it, dripping out of every little crevasse. I felt sadness and rage building up in me but it faded away and I wasn't able to express any of my emotions.

I saw an unfamiliar person walking up into the room my dead body was. He had brown hair and Brown eyes. He seemed to see my ghost and walked over to me stepping over the bloody robot, he didn't even flinch. I was sitting against the wall facing him as he held a hand out to me.

I slowly reached for it, I touched his hand as warmth rushed into my body. I gripped onto it as my vision grew foggy.

I looked up at him, I felt more solid this time, I felt warmer as he smiled at me. I blinked at him, not knowing if I should smile or not.

"What's your name?" ...

'I- I... Zu... Ku..." I said in a shaky voice. The man nodded and took my hand in his.

"Let's go home, Izuku..." He said. The way he said it made it sound so motherly, I nodded as he helped me up and we started to walk out of the crumbling building, a bloody trail following me. It must've looked weird from perspective... I mean, a bleeding young boy holding the hand of a normal older man.

-

He brought me to a house on the hillside, it was surrounded by fields upon fields upon fields of growth and farm land. We had to of walked to the outskirts of Illinois but I still didn't feel the least bit of tired. 

He walked me up to the door and knocked. A different man opened the door he had short dark brown hair that was dull but neatly kept and he wore a mask that covered his face with gloves as well, you couldn't see any part of his skin. He smelled like a rotting corpse though and it was disgusting..

"Michael, it's good to see you! It's been a while hasn't it?" The man holding my hand said to the man opening the door, I guess his name was Michael..

"Terrence, it's good to see you too, and-... Who's that?" Michael asked the newly named Terrence while looking down at me.

"I don't know, I found him, I think he was trapped in Lobit's suit and... Well, I think you know what happened.." Terrence said with a grimace. Michael hummed showing that he did know what happened to me and it was silent for a moment. 

It felt like I was in the middle of and awkward family reunion... 

"Well, come in then. I'm sure everybody else will be excited to see you.. I guess," Michael said stepping aside as Terrence nodded. "Can I bring Izuku in?" Terrence questioned gesturing over to me.

Michael pondered for a bit before nodding and we walked inside, the inside of their house was way different from the vintage old western exterior of the house, on the inside there was a huge chandelier hanging above head and a long carpet. There were two doors, and one big entryway. A big staircase that led to the upstairs was positioned on the right side of the room while a big reading nook was in the left side of the room.
There were house plants in almost every corner and the house smelled surprisingly like fresh baked peach pie...

"Hmh? Who's he Mickey?" Asked a little girl as she ran in, she had blonde hair that was in long twin braids and freckles. Her eyes were emerald green and sparkled in the light. She had on a cute dark blue skirt with a dark pink button up shirt. A red boy was placed at the very top of her head.

"His name is, uh..." "Izuku," Terrence cut in as Michael nodded. The girl nodded and smiled before walking up the stairs.

"Let's go into the living room, I'll call a family meeting.. I guess.." Michael said as we followed him into a big room, it had a big couch and a huge TV mounted onto the wall, under it was a TV stand that held books and CDs on it along with a few remotes.

The walls were beige and the carpet was light grey almost white like the couch. There were some pictures on the wall, of a family. 

Michael walked over to what looked like a home speaker system and pressed a button on it as it flashed red, "I would like to have everybody joining in to the living room." He said before he placed his hand down and walked away.

A few minutes passed before an older woman walked in, she had blond hair and long bangs that covered her eyes, but dark red blood dripped past them. She wore an old vintage dress that was light blue and white with brown boots. Her skin was very pale and her face held a soft warm smile.

The same young blonde girl followed after her, her hand was interlocked with a young boys hand, the young boy had caramel brown hair and gunmetal blue round eyes. He looked much younger than the little girl dragging him around but far more mature. His head had a large bloody bandage wrapped around it. He wore a party hat and blue denim shorts with a dark gray shirt.

After waiting a few more long minutes a man walked in, he had dark brown chocolatey hair with different tones of purple in it. His eyes were baby blue, and completely dull giving him the look of a creepy doll, and he wore a white shirt stained with dried up blood and oil. His pants were a very dark shade of purple almost coming off as a sort of black.

"Alright, this is. Uhm..." "Izuku," Terrence corrected, after Michael, once again, forgot my name. "Right, uh, this is Izuku, and I guess he'll be staying here... For a while.." Michael said. He sounded a bit agitated making me fill unwanted but Terrence put a reassuring hand on my back. 

"Cool!" The little girl with blonde braids said as she ran up to me dragging along the young boy, "I'm Elizabeth, this is Chris, that's mommy, that's Michael, that's uh.. I forgot his name and then that's... That's father.." Elizabeth said pointing to all of the people in the room, she hesitated a bit before calling our her fathers name.

"O- oh.. Alright.." I mumbled out cautiously craning my neck to look at her. "Oh please. Elizabeth... Please dear, call me Mrs. Afton. And he's... William..." The kind woman said walking up to me with a smile.

I nodded my head and gave her a brief smile before I felt a tug at my sleeve.
Looking down it was Chris. I kneeled down to his height and smiled at him, he paused for a little bit before returning it slowly, his smile was a little crooked, and was kind of creepy but I guess it had something to do with the bandages?