Chapter 1

Ash gave a sigh of relief because it was finally the end of the day. He'd been waiting all day for spring break to begin. Why? Because the start of spring break meant the start of a holiday with his friends. He was most excited about spending a week with his girlfriend, Linda. They were going to go to a cabin in the woods located in Tennessee. As Ash was about to jump on his car, his sister showed up.
"Cheryl, what are you doing here?
"Mum told me to come with you on your holiday while she and dad sort things out." She said stuttering a bit.
"That bad, huh?"
"Yes." She began crying into Ash's chest. Ash couldn't believe that his parents would fight in front of her. She is only 15. (I don't know how old she is in the movie but in this movie Cheryl is 15 and Ash and his friends are all 18) "Well, hop in the car and you can tag along while mum and dad... sort things out." Ash told her.
"Okay, thanks." Cheryl said gratefully.
"And I know you don't like Scott, but you will have to deal with him because he is coming on the trip as well." ash explained.
Cheryl gave a sigh of annoyance. 5 minutes later, Ash pulled up at Scotty's house. and walked inside, leaving Cheryl alone in the car. He came out with Scotty and Shelly. Shelly was going out with Scott. She was pretty nice, but Scott had actually found her drunk in a bar. Ash jumped in the back with Cheryl while Scotty sat in the driver's seat and Shelly in the passenger seat.
"Okay, we just have to pick up one more person who is Linda and then we can go straight to the cabin!" Ash yelled.
When they arrived at Linda's house, Ash went inside by himself. After 10 minutes, Cheryl started complaining.
"What is taking them so long? I don't care, I'm gonna go see what is so important."
Cheryl walked inside and as she did she saw Linda and Ash, making out against the wall.
"Eww! You guys are so gross!" Cheryl ran out of the house screaming.
"They were making out, and I think it was getting a bit heated in there!" she exclaimed. When Linda and Ash decided to hop into the car, Cheryl gave them an 'I saw you two' look.
"Yeah, well Cheryl, you were invading our privacy, so ha!"
He's such a douche sometimes, Cheryl thought to herself.