Chapter 2

The five friends started driving to Tennessee. Ash was excited, but everyone knew that he was only so excited because Linda was coming. Scotty and Shelley just wanted to... ya know. Linda just wanted to spend time with Ash, and Cheryl just wanted to stay away from her parents. But Cheryl still felt a bit weird about going to the cabin. She had a feeling something bad was going to happen. But she had no idea.

The group drove in silence until they were about five minutes away from the cabin and Linda decided to start a conversation.
"So, what's this place like anyway?" Linda questioned.
"It's a little run down, but it's right up in the mountains." Scott answered.
They passed a sign that said
"DANGER! CROSS AT OWN RISK!"
as they drove onto the bridge that they needed to cross to get to the cabin. Seconds later, one of the slats of wood had fallen off of the bridge and into the erratic, rough waters below. The group tried to continue driving but one of the wheels were stuck in between the bits of wood. Ash opened his door, looked at the water and immediately shut his door. Scott kept trying and trying to escape the trap and finally, after what seemed like forever, he did it.

About two minutes later, they finally arrived at the cabin. The five hopped out of the car and looked at the cabin. All five of them looked a bit creeped out, so they made Scott go in first. There was a little swing type thing on the front verandah.
"It's one of these on here." Scott said nervously while pointing to a set of keys on a key ring. As soon as he stepped foot on the front verandah the swing type thing stopped. Scott ignored it and went straight inside. When he had walked in, everyone else decided to unpack their gear from the boot of the car. Cheryl didn't like it here. It creeped her out. She thought that maybe if she went to sleep early then the night would go quicker. But it was gonna be a long night.