Chapter 3

After the friends had settled into the cabin, Cheryl decided to go sketch the clock in the living room. As she was sketching, she glanced up at the clock and when she did, it stopped. Cheryl had a confused look on her face. When she finally looked back down at her sketch book, it was only because her hand changed colour. Her veins popped out and her hand, in some places, turned blue or green. The pages in her book started flipping uncontrollably until they stopped and Cheryl's grip on the pencil tightened as her hand began to draw something on the page. When she got control of her hand again, she observed the drawing on the page. It looked like the cover of some sort of book, with a distorted face. Cheryl knew that their was something funny going on here, and she wanted to know what it was. Meanwhile, Scotty and Shelley were getting hot. (I'm not gonna go into details because I'm only 11 and actually don't know that much)

At dinner, the whole group was laughing except of course Cheryl until they heard a big 'BANG!'. Shelley turned around an peered through the window behind her and saw that the cellar door had opened. Everyone frantically bounded into the living room to see why it opened.
"It's probably just some animal," Cheryl suggested.
" An animal? An animal? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!"