3.

You weren't sure how he would react with what you had brought today, if he would be giving in to his slut nature again or if this might be too far for him. It was certainly new for him. You had squeezed his ass before in bypassing, seeing the way he would jolt, how his face would swiftly snap towards you, giving you a scandalised look though his cheeks lit up and a slight smile would twitch on his lips, but you had never touched him down there before. He might freak out at the thought, especially with what he was saying earlier. But you wanted to try. You knew deep down no matter how much he might preach, he would always be a whore for lust.

After five minutes of praying, people started to stand up and leave as the mass came to an end. You opened your eyes to watch how Daniel left his position to walk to the confession booth and stepped in, waiting to see if anyone had anything to confess.

An old lady Bess quickly went into the other cubical and a man waited outside of his turn. You continued to stay seated waiting for your chance to sneak into the booth when everyone else had taken their leave. You collected your bag, looking through all the toys you had brought and decided what you want to test out on him today.

After about ten minutes the man finally left the booth and you quickly opened the door and slipped into the booth. Though you couldn't see him, knowing he was sitting in there, so close to you and yet not knowing it was you who was sitting there just yet, the thought of that thrilled you.

"What would you like to confess today?" his voice rings out from the other side.

"I've been having some sinful thoughts Father."

You could hear his breath hitch within the confessional. He knew your voice almost better than he knew his own voice now, and as soon as you had spoken he knew who was on the side. With what you said he also knew the nature of what you were referring to. He couldn't acknowledge it was you, however, for confessionals are meant to be anonymous, and to acknowledge you would be breaking one of his sacred values.

"Well, I hope today's mass might have provided some guidance for you," his voice gradually says, though it is a lot less louder than before.

"I'll confess. Father, you're words added to some of the sinful thoughts I've been having."

"We can talk through a section in the bible I believe might help you with these thoughts-"

"Perhaps I can tell them to you, Father, and then you can offer guidance on what to do next."