two ➣ mackenzie

** hello lovelies enjoy this lovely update and i hope your day was as lovely as you are !! **

----

February 18, 2014 ➣ 4:16 PM

The wind and water has been taking over the sky for the past three days. Up until this morning, it weren't even considered as rain drops but a deluge of cascading water. The sky was like a running faucet and around mid-afternoon it finally stopped. The sky turned gray and it filled with tumultuous, dark, ragged clouds. The sun still hid shyly behind the crimson and amber tinted clouds, as if it was going to rain again later during that night.

I was walking down the streets of Ferrell Avenue, passing by unfamiliar exteriors and radiant grocery stores. I could've taken the bus all the way to my destination, but as stupidly and so expected of me, I forgot my bus pass at home. My house is only 10 blocks away from Downtown, and I honestly wouldn't mind going on an extent back to my house. But then I realized my Mom was home, so I didn't.

I was supposed to meet Louis at the movie theatre at 4:00, but once I checked my phone for the time, I realized that I was already more than 15 minutes late. I started walking as fast as I can trying not to bump into anyone or anything. I was only 4 more blocks away from the theatre.

Once I finally got there, I glanced around for Louis's presence. After a good 30 seconds of scanning, I saw a tall teenage boy leaning on one of the movie posters implanted on the wall sipping a bottle of Fuze Ice tea. Yeah, there he is.

I walked towards him as he recognized my exterior. He extended his arms out as I reached in for a hug.

"You're late." He proposed.

"And for the first time," I gazed at him, "you're not?"

"I always arrive 5 minutes after you do," He squinted, "How the hell is that late?"

"That's being 5 minutes late, dumbass."

"Okay, wise-ass," He looked up at the movie board, "What movie do you want to watch?"

I followed the direction on where his eyes were pointing at, as I glimpsed at the movie board. They were only 7 movies out tonight, and all of them were action and animation. Except this 1 horror movie I saw at the end of the list, which is what I know I'm certainly not watching.

"How about 'Into The Woods'?" He suggested.

"The Disney one?"

"No, the horror movie."

"Yeah," I smiled, "so the Disney one?"

"You're such an ass," He laughed, "It wasn't even that bad."

"I hate horror movies," I examined the movie board once again, "how about 'Giselle'?"

"I watched 'Giselle' with two of my little cousins already," He said, "It was okay except the constant use of the word selfie."

I playfully hit Louis on the shoulder and examine the movie board again for the 40th time. "Jesus Christ, you either pick something or I will."

"Alright! Alright!" He looked up, "Furious 5?"

"Fine." I nodded.

We bought 2 tickets for the showing of Furious 5 at 4:45 PM. We had only $20 left combined so we bought a large bucket of popcorn, a medium soda, and a box of sour patches. Since I was so late, we arrived just in time for all of the good seats to be taken. So instead, we sat in the front where you can literally see Bruce Willis 10x larger than he already is. For the first 10 minutes, my eyes were in pain for sitting too close at the front.