seven ➣ mackenzie

** hope ur havin a healthy and wonderful day and that ur skin remains to be as fresh as water goodbye **

-

February 24, 2014 11:52 AM

It's Saturday morning and I've never felt so overclouded in my entire life. I was laying on the right side of my bed, staring at the purple pastel wall beside me. I turned to my left side and reached for my phone on my bedside counter. I scrolled through my unread text messages.

Niall (12): "Can I call you?"

"Can we please talk about this?"

"I'm sorry. please don't ignore me.."

What a bastard.

The only thing I remembered from last night was the on-going text messages about how sorry Niall was and how everything was a misunderstanding.

I ignored everything. His calls. His messages. He even came over the day after I found out, but I told Cole to tell him to fuck off.

But I know I can't leave everything unanswered. And with that, I had to answer him.

I slowly typed out the two words I've been waiting to say ever since that day. It pained me to say it but I have to do what I have to do.

"We're done."

Right when it sent, my heart pounded and I was slightly relieved. After that, I deleted his contact.

I turned off my phone and placed it beside me. I stared off into space as I thought of every waking moment I've had with Niall. We rarely fought and our relationship was perfect. God, I was so blind. No relationship is perfect, because if there were, that wouldn't be normal.

I hated it. I hate that I was being manipulated and lied to all this time. I'm angry. But I am also saddened.

I've never thought for Niall to be such a douchebag. He's always been such a sweet guy. But people don't change, they simply become more like themselves. And he definitely showed his true colors.

I grab a hold of the un-used pillow right next to me and shoved it on the front of my face. I didn't want to get out of bed, nor did I want to leave my room. I stayed in this position for about 15 minutes until I heard a doorbell ring from downstairs.

"Cole!" I screamed, "Get the door!!"

I heard Cole's door creak open as his footsteps made way down the hall.

"You're lucky I was already heading downstairs." He responded.

Another 15 minutes passed, and I was still on the same position. A pillow covering my face and my blanket wrapped around my entire body not missing an inch.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Mackenzie!" I heard Louis's voice as he knocked once again, "Are you awake?"

"Go away." I responded.

"Why?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Open the door."

"Do it yourself."

"Even better, I'll bust it open."

"You wouldn't."

And by that, he knocked even louder. He knocked about 10 times more and that's when I've had enough.

I groaned as I struggled off my bed. I slowly walk to the door, unlock it, and open it to see Louis standing in front of me smiling.

I glared at him as he stared back. I was at poor posture and my hair was ecstatic fixed with it's noticeable knots and split ends.