eleven ➣ mackenzie

** hello everybody i havent updated in a month which means this chapter is most likely going to turn into one giant mess so i apologize in advance and i hope you enjoy**

March 17, 2014 / 4:56 PM

I glance at the time on my phone, once again, for about the 50th time. It's been already 25 minutes and I've been sitting on this lumpy hardwood chair with no proper cushion waiting for this asshole to retrieve his order.

A plate of two reasonable-sized BLT with avocado sandwiches lay flatly in front of me as I try my hardest not to make eye contact.

I promised Louis that I wouldn't eat anything until we both got what we ordered, and by far that was the worst decision I've ever made.

I couldn't help but stare at it with great, mouth-watering temptation. I glanced at the one of the untouched BLT's and placed my finger lightly on the top of the bread. It was getting cold.

I look up to see Louis who looked a bit frazzled walking towards me as he held a large tray of food. I glare at him as he sits himself down right across from me.

"Took you long enough." I growled as I finally took a bite out of my sandwich.

"Sorry," Louis apologized, "Apparently, they forgot about my order and didn't realize until 10 minutes later when I asked where it was."

"What did you order?"

"Cheeseburger with fries."

"I ordered two medium-sized BLT's and you made me wait 25 minutes," I complained, "when I could have been done with both in 5."

"You didn't have to."

"But we both promised."

"Oh yeah, about that." He said, "I crossed my fingers by the way."

This asshole.

"I......hate.......you." I said as I angrily take another bite of my sandwich.

Louis laughed and started taking a bite out of his cheeseburger. All I wanted was 10 minutes of quiet, silently enjoying our food and surroundings but it didn't turn out to be so relaxing.

Instead, Louis has been mockingly throwing french fries directly at my face for the past 10 minutes. Unfortunately, he rarely missed. One even touched the point of my nose and I didn't even realize until I felt grease on the top of my nostrils.

I leaned in as I stole a handful of his fries and shoved it aside with the rest of my food.

"Thanks." I addressed as I yet again take another bite from my sandwich.

Louis responded with a loud and which almost sounded like distress, yawn. "I'm so tired."

"Why?"

"Because of wor---" And Louis's voice completely stopped.

After a few moments of silence, he continued speaking, "B-Because of the work my mom gave me this morning."

We were actually suppose to meet up early this morning to go hang out at the city. That was until he told me his parents gave him some extra work to do around the house, so we decided to reschedule around late afternoon.

It's as if he always had something to do on Saturday, specifically in the morning, whether it was cleaning the house or just running a few errands. I noticed a pattern.