nine ➣ mackenzie

** hahahaha hallo its been 2 weeks do u miss me lmao SIKE only 2 people read this damn story anyway **

—-

March 1, 2014 / 2:11 PM

It was finally last period and I guess you can say I actually made it throughout the day without leaving in-between periods. I skipped 3-4 classes yesterday and the school decided to inform my Mom. Instead of calling the home phone, they actually called my Mom's cell instead. She was pretty angry.

Niall was absent today. Again. Caitlyn was still getting her transfer papers filled out and she told me she'd have classes starting next week.

Louis was absent today as well. I was relieved because I don't think I could keep catching him every time he decides to faint.

We had 35 minutes left until the final bell rang. I was in Trigonometry, and we were learning trigonometric functions. Our tables were aligned in groups of 4 and I sat in the back with 3 other people I only talk to for Trig.

"I don't get it." I said as I stared blankly at the board.

It was filled with numbers, and the words sin, cot, tan, csc, and sec repeated several times.

"What are you even suppose to do?" I asked confusingly as I glanced at another person's work, "How'd you get that?"

My eyes widened. "Oh."

Uhhhhh. As I was attempting to figure out the answer for #1, the phone rang. I watched as Mr. Hern reached to answer it.

I went back to work, but stopped when I heard him called out my name.

"Mackenzie." Mr. Hern called out.

I looked up as I realized he was done answering the phone.

"Yeah?"

"You're needed in the Dean's office."

My heart stopped. Why?

I didn't ask why. Instead, I got up and packed my stuff. I quietly filed out of the classroom as people stared and whispered.

I walked out to the silent hallway and made my way to the Dean's office which was two floors down.

I knocked as I entered reluctantly.

The office was evenly spaced out. It had the Dean's desk placed center of the room and two chairs facing towards the desk.

As I walked in, I looked to see the Dean seating on her usual throne and my Mother sitting on one of the two chairs.

I looked around confused as to why I was here in the first place.

"Sit." Mrs. Augustine (Dean) ordered.

I sat down on the only available seat which was right next to my Mom.

We sat in silence for a good 30 seconds. I felt uncomfortable and I decided to speak up.

"So, why am I here?" I asked, "And why is my Mom here?"

"Good question." She replied sternly, "I had a few complaints early this morning about what happened yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?" Mom asked.

Mrs. Augustine looked at me straight in the eye and the next thing you know we were making tense eye contact.

"Three boys went up to my office and stated that you threatened them and attempted to hurt them," She continued, "Not to mention, stating that you were deliberately damaging school property."