1🖤

AGNIHOTRI'S MANSION.

A Man seemed in his late twenties was working on his laptop. When two men entered in his room.

Man raised his brow at them as one had a sinister smile on his face while other was cold as always.

Man: Arun, i can't read your mind. Tell me what is this fucking smile for?

Arun smirked mockingly.

Aru: You can't? I thought you are a mind reader Sidharth.

Sid: Well, i am not interested in reading your mind. Knowing you can't think anything other than fucking some bitch.

He taunted as Arun made a little pout looking like donkey kissing someone. Rehmaan had a twich in his lip looking at him.

Aru: Hey don't say like this. I think so many important things.

Arun whinned like a cry baby.

Sid: Hm that must be, how to fuck in this position or in that position. Not interested in that too.

He said thoughtfully as Arun huhed!

Aru: Today's generation has just these fuck thoughts. Grow up boys.

Arun said like maholla ki aunty.

Reh: Fucking tell him fucker, Or let me.

Rehmaan said chidded as Arun had said he will reveal. Arun scrunched his nose but nodded.

Aru: Sidharth i have got to know he is going to accept our offer.

Arun said with a evil smirk as Sidharth grimced on his mention but an evil smirk appeared on face too which was something dangerous.

Aru: We are near him, i hope very soon he will be begging us for everything. Veryy sooonn.

Arun completed with a evil glint in his eyes. Their revenge game was about to come soon which will definately change their life.

Rehmaan was unfazed with all this but the evil revenge fire could be seen in his eyes. Their wait for going to end soon. They were going to take their revenge soon, they were ready to avenge him in every possible way.

Sid: Start prepration of papers Arun.

Sidharth said with his same cold eyes, He has waited for years now. The show was going to start soon.

Aru: Done boss!

Sid: You have every single information of him right?

Aru: Um may be i have missed something or certanily someone, but very soon that will be done too. Other than that i have 100% info of him.

He said, as he found everything about that vile man leaving his human possession. There was someone whom he loves more than his life.

Sid: Get it soon then.

Arun nodded. Sidharth closed his laptop putting in its bag. Taking his mobile he said.

Sid: Lets move then. we have alot things to do now.

Nodding, Trio moved towards their Cars, They took their perpective cars. Sitting in, they drove off to their office.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○

REEMA MITHAL AS RM.

RM: Shehnaaz jldi aa jao.

Shehnaaz mithal came there with her always sweet smile, Taking a paratha in her hand she rolled it and took a bite.