5🖤

AGNIHOTRI'S MANSION.

At Night.

Sidharth, Rehmaan were with Arun having their dinner in his room. Arun finished his dinner and sat straight. His eyes went on Rehmaan's mobile which was on side table.

Taking it he grinned as an idea stuck in his mind. Rehmaan frowned looking at him

Reh: Mera mobile ha!

Aru: I can see bitch.

Arun said rolling his eyes as Rehmaan snatched his mobile back. Arun glared at him as he was about to call someone.

Aru: Hey i will not eat it! just give it back.

Reh: I doubt that fucker.

Sighing, Arun looked at Sidharth's mobile which was on bed, taking it he tightly held it not wanting to get it snatched again.

Sid: What do you excatly want?

Aru: I wanna call my angel!

He said making Sid narrow his eyes, He looked at time it was almost 10pm.

Sid: Are you serious? This time?

He asked, for some unknown or known reason he didn't want to deny Arun!

Aru: Yeah i wanna talk to her.

Saying he dialed her number and called her, it was ringing but she wasn't picking making him groan.

Sid: Give me my mobile back.

Aru: Let me try one more time.

Arun dailed again but this time it was video call, he grinned when the called was picked and he heard an her sleepy voice from other side showing exactly nothing but a cieling.

Sheh: Uhh hello!

May he she didn't see whose call it was. Sidharth and Rehmaan could also see the other side, but they made sure to sit at the angle where she will not be able to see them.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○

Shehnaaz was sleeping tiredly, when her phone ranged making her groan. She didn't wake up thinking it will be cut itself. And as she thought call hanged up making her sigh as she put her face in pillow and slept.

But her peace was not long as the phone again ringed, Groaning this time she recieved it and put it on bed turning on it's speaker.

Sheh: Uhh Hello.

She said irritatengly still with her eyes closed.

Aru: Hey angel, I wanna see your pretty face not that pink pinky cieling.

Arun said making her confuse, but then she jolted, as she woke up and took the mobile and looked at it. Her eyes widended looking at Arun who was grinning ear to ear seeing her shocked face.

Sheh: what the!

She said before setting her messy hair and rubbing her eyes properly looking at him. Arun smiled and asked.

Aru: Itni jaldi so gai thi?

Sheh: Mai thak gai thi bahot. Emm leave it why did you call?

She asked, her voice was still sleepy and she yawned again.

Aru: I am sorry i disturbed you.

Arun said smiling cheekily as Shehnaaz too smiled and shook her head.

Sheh: Is it still paining?

She asked poiting to his head, He nodded trying to talk more.

Aru: Yeah yeah alot.