3🖤

IN HOSPITAL.

Both reached in room 9c, Opening the door an unconscious Arun came in their sight. They both went inside, Room was empty other than them.

Reh: This fucker is sleeping here peacefully, and here we were fucking worried.

Rehmaan cursed him wanting to kick him hard. Sidharth sat and inspected his head injury.

Amanat came in room and looked at them confusingly.

Ama: Ap kon?

She asked, Rehmaan looked at her and then Arun.

Reh: His brothers.

Rehmaan replied making her nod.

Ama: He will be awake soon. Dr is coming to inject him.

Amanat said and went out. A while later Arun opened his eyes grogilly trying to have a better view of his surrounding.

Aru: Fuck, this bitch hurts.

He cursed inspecting his injury with his hand. he didn't notice his friends standing there as Rehmaan pinched his feet making him shreik.

Aru: What the fuck! What the hell Bastard.

Arun kicked his hand away glaring at him, trying to rub his foot.

Reh: How the fuck you are here you bitch?

He asked angrily.

Aru: I just woke up brother! How will I know?

Arun said closing his eyes, his head was paining alot.

Sid: Let it be for now Rehmaan, let him be fine.

Sidharth said glaring at him making Arun roll his eyes. Shehnaaz entered with a smile as Amanat told him about the patients brothers.

Sheh: How are you feeling now?

She asked seeing him awake. Arun smiled more like grinned at the beautiful doctor. His inner flirt was out all fit and fine.

Aru: 100% fine.

He said trying to show his charms. Rehmaan pressed his head making Arun shreik. His wound left more blood making bandage red.

Aru: What the hell bastrad?

Arun asked shushing his hand away, While Rehmaan smirked nd shrugged. While Sidharth seemed busy looking at the doctor.

Sheh: Tch, don't press. dard hoga enhe.

Shehnaaz glared at Rehmaan shushing the cry baby making them roll their eyes.

Sheh: Is it paining?

Aru: Yes, alot angel.

Arun said holding her hand, trying to flirt with her.

Sheh: Just a minute.

Saying she turned and her eyes clashed with Sidharth who was looking at her with his burning stare. His eyes were inspecting her from head to toe making her feel awakward.

Sidharth was looking at the girl infornt of him, She was beautiful with her cute yet sexy features. Her tone was sweet and light suiting her simple personality.

Sheh: Thoda side ho.

She said to him making him a bit away, She took an injection and went back on her place.

Sheh: I will give you this injection, it will lessen your pain soon.

She said before putting cotton on his forearm and then giving him that syringe. Rubbing the cotton there she put it aside and smiled at him.