2🖤

NONE PARTICULAR POV.

Shehnaaz after getting free from her all patients sat in her office ready to go back to her home. A message popped in her phone which was from Armaan. She opened it, which says,

"Meet in XYZ Restaurent at 8:00pm, I will be waiting bab"

"Okay, I will be there" She replied to him.

He ended their conversion with a heart shaped emoticon and "Be Careful" text. Smiling she got up and took her coat, purse with mobile in her hand.

Sheh: Ama i am going. Tum bhi jld se jld chali jaana.

Shehnaaz said to her nurse cum friend Amanat who smiled at her. Amanat was most close to her in hospotal.

Ama: Han Dr Sahiba aap jaen.

Amanat said smiling fully as Shehnaaz left to her car where her driver uncle was waiting.

Dri: Ayie betiya. Sahab ka do baar call aa chuka ha.

Driver said smiling at her father's protectiveness. While Shehnaaz shook her head at that.

Sheh: Chalen.

Sitting in car she rested her head on back closing her eyes. She felt complete, She has everything, loving parents, a loving fiance, her lovely friends and her patients whom she took as her friends. Her mind went to Armaan again who was nothing but sweetest with her, He was someone who was every girl's dream boy.

A sudden jerk of car made her open her eyes abruptly. She looked ahead only to see her driver's frightened look, She looked outside where a car was collided to tree.

Sheh: Uncle kya hua? aap thik hai ?

Dri: ji bitiya mai thik hu, shyd saamne wale ko chot lagi ha. mai dekh aata hu.

He said opening his seat belt as Shehnaaz too hurried out saying.

Sheh: Uncle mujhe dekhne deejey.

Coming out they both moved to the car where it seemed the person had injured himself as his head was rested on sterring wheel.

Driver knocked on his window but no reply came, Shehnaaz tried to open it and sighed as it opened.

A man seemed in his late twenties came in her vision, he was unconscious with his head bleeding a bit.

Sheh: Hello, hey uthie.

She tried to wake him up but he didn't budge.

Sheh: Uncle enko hamari gaadi mai bethaie, or wapis hospital drive keejey hum zyada door nahi ha..

Shehnaaz said trying to keep the men in balance. Nodding Driver unbuckled his seat belt with difficulty, and tried to take him out. Shehnaaz seeing him struggle came to him and tried to help him.

With alot of difficulty They made him sit on back seat. While Shehnaaz too sat with him. Driver started driving, Shehnaaz took out her bag which has cotton and some basic medicines. A little oinament bottle was there too. Dipping the cotton in oinament she put it on his bleeding forehead.

There was no more cotton to stop his blood, she took out of her spare handkerchief which she put on his head and pressed it there.

He was wearing a coat in which she could see his mobile. Taking his mobile from her free hand she dialed first number that was saved with "BroR". It was ringing but the person wasn't picking it, She cut the call and called another number that was "BroS", A minute and call cut automatically as it wasn't picked.

Irritatingly she put it in her purse.

Sheh: jab call uthana nahi hota to mobile kyun rakhte ha..