4🖤

3RD PERSON'S POV.

Sidharth and Rehmaan helped Arun to sit in car with some curses of here and there in bonus.

Aru: Fuck Rehmaan are you trying to kill me?

Arun asked when Rehmaan didn't support him in sitting.

Reh: Don't cry like a bitch, my head is hurting hearing your fucking voice.

Rehmaan said rolling his eyes. He was not in mood to argue with him. Arun's accident had blowed his mind somewhere.

They three reached their mansion in no time as their time pass was with them. Arun kept talking about Shehnaaz, making them irritate.

Reh: Is she your new chick now?

Rehmaan asked irritated listening his Shehnaaz puraan, While Sidharth glared at him coldly not liking that word for her.

Arun gasped like a girl and glared at him.

Aru: Don't you dare bitch. She is different and very innocent.

He said defending her, Sidharth clentched his fists hearing him.

Sid: Will you both stop with this now. Andhar chalo.

Sidharth said holding Arun's hand and supported him by his shoulders, Rehmaan too sighed and helped him holding his shoulder.

Making him sit on his bed they both sat across him looking at him coldly.

Aru: Barf banao ge kya meri?

Arun asked but they didn't budge. Shrugging he looked at his pocket to get his mobile and found it empty.

Aru: Mera mobile! Where the hell is it?

He asked both of them, Both shrugged not knowing where his mobile was.

Aru: Last time i remember my mobile was in my pocket. Then where did it go!!

Arun couldn't understand, while Both Rehmaan and Sidharth both got it. That girl Shehnaaz who called them had his mobile. Rehmaan looked at Sidharth and smirked while Sidharth smirked too.

Aru: Ahh You fuckers, i know tum dono ko pata ha. Batao kahan hai?

He asked seeing their changed expressions.

Sid: Why? Do you wanna call your some chick for a quick fuck?

He mocked him as Arun glared at him, he was not in condition to have a quick fuck.

Aru: Fucking tell me Sidharth! You know i can't live without my baby mobile.

Arun pleaded him making them roll their eyes.

Sid: We don't know exactly, but we think that pretty doctor of yours has your mobile.

Aru: Why would she take my mobile?

Arun asked like a fool.

Sid: O may be she wanted to save her number in your mobile.

Sidharth said making him grin.

Aru: Really!?

Reh: Sur mai shayad zyada chot lagi ha. that's why your head is not working properly.

Aru: To batao na!

He whinned like a baby, surely he loved his mobile too much.

Reh: You fucker, she called us from your mobile to inform us about you.

Aru: O then, why didn't she give it back?

He asked making them irritate.

Sid: May be she wanted to see your nude pics from your mobile. That's why!