Water Course

Please be nice, you never know what someone is going through. Even a smile or saying hi can brighten someone's day. We're all fighting invisible battles.

Y/N POV

I lay on the couch with Tommy running his fingers through my hair. It's a comforting feeling.

It's been four weeks since I've moved to England. I have my own apartment and things have generally been going well.

I found a therapist in England, but she is far less helpful than my therapist back in Florida.

It's been getting harder and harder to push aside the urges and invasive thoughts.

I just feel as though I'm not enough. I know Tommy could find someone so much better, someone not as broken as me.

Ranboo knew he could. And he did.

All he ever does is post them together. I'm sure Presley is very nice, but I can't help but dislike her.

Sometimes I wish things went differently, but then I remember how happy I am with Tommy.

Ranboo POV

*One week after Y/N moved to Brighton*

"I miss her," I tell Tubbo.

"Dude, you can't say that. You completely destroyed her mental health." Tubbo responds.

"I know." I mutter.

I know that I shattered her. I know I screwed up. I know that Presley is amazing. But I can't help but want her back. I can't help but want Y/N back.

"She's been making progress while you've been pretending she doesn't exist. Do not screw that up. Please. I love you both. I don't want to see either of you get hurt."

I nod my head, even though he can't see me. "Yeah." I meekly respond.

"Plus, you look very happy with what's her name? Preston?"

"Presley, Toby. Presley."

"Right. Be happy with what you have, man."

"Okay. Thanks, Tubbo."

"Of course. Listen, I have to go. I have plans."

"With Y/N?"

"Yes. I'll talk to you later, Ranboo."

And with that, he leaves the call. A tear falls from my eye. Before I know it, tears are streaming from my face at a rapid pace.

Y/N POV

Hate comments. So many of them. Commenting on my appearance. How I've gained weight.

I don't think I've gained that much. Have I?

I step on the scale I've been hiding from everyone.

140.

That's way more than last time.

I can't believe that I've gained so much. Now that I'm paying attention to it, I can see how fat my face, my stomach, my things, my arms are.

Should I cut back on the food? Would the others notice if I did?

A knock sounds at my front door. I rush to put the scale back and run to the front door.

"Toby?" I ask in confusion.

"Did you forget? We're vlogging today with Wilbur, Niki, and Jack. Tommy had to help his mom with something."

"Oh, right. Of course," I pause. "What are we doing in the vlog?"