Skep and Bad (Not a ship)

Y/N POV

"Y/N?" I hear someone ask from the entrance to the roof.

"Go away," I say, my voice hoarse from just yelling.

"Y/N, who are you calling a piece of shit?" I identify the voice as Wilbur's.

"Fucking Ranboo." I say without processing what I actually just told him.

Wilbur's footsteps get closer.

"Why can't that bastard just leave me alone?! Know what? Fuck all men."

"What did he say?"

I just give him my phone in response, it still open on the text messages.

"That fucking arsehole." He takes a moment to collect himself. "Let's go back inside to warm up. I can make or order us something to eat."

"Nahhh," I smile. "I don't want food." My words still slurred.

Wilbur's POV

"Why?" I ask.

"Because it's foooood."

"So?" God, please don't tell me she's falling back into her eating disorder.

"I just don't need it."

"I'm ordering us Burger King." I say, opening up Doordash.

After I place an order for us, I help her up and lead us back to her apartment.

It's relatively clean, that is until I enter her bedroom. There are bottles strewn across her desk, clothes are on her floor.

I pick them up and put them in her hamper while she uses the bathroom. Then, I put the bottles in recycle.

A knock on the front door pulls me from my cleaning. I open it, expecting the food I ordered. Instead, I see Tommy.

"Tommy?"

"Where is she? Is she okay?" He asks, frantic.

"Yeah, she's fine. She's in the bathroom."

Y/N POV

I meet my eyes in the mirror. Tears start to make their way down my face.

I search for my blade.

I hear faint talking in the background, paying no attention to it.

I hold the blade in front of my face, observing it.

"You let her in there, by herself, in her current state!" Someone yells.

The door to the bathroom opens. Of course I didn't lock it.

I hear someone suck in a quick breathe. "Y/N, please put the blade down."

I debate it. I could just plunge the small thing into my neck and drag.

Unamused by the idea, I set the shiny metal back down onto the counter.

"Thank God." Wilbur comes in and takes the blade, leaving with it.

Tommy comes and envelops me in a hug. "Please don't ever go back to that. You didn't do it, did you?"

"Not too recently." I say, clapping my hand over my mouth.

Welp. There I go. Screwing it all up.

"What do you mean by that?" Tommy whispers.

I stay quiet, not wanting to disappoint him. I'm slowly becoming more sober,  and I hate it.

"What do you mean?!" He yells.