Lemonade

Y/N POV

Twenty minutes later, the food arrives. The smell hits my nose, and I immediately want some. But I can't.

My stomach growls at Tommy gets closer.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" He asks with a concerned look.

"Yeah, the cheese from earlier is messing me up," I laugh.

He smiles. "Please don't stink up the apartment. I'll have to evacuate."

"Tommy!" I nudge his shoulder. "I do not stink up the place!"

He gives me a look, basically questioning me.

"Maybe I do, but its not that bad," I whine.

"Fine, it's not THAT bad." He throws extra emphasis on that word 'that.'

"Whatever." I say, scoffing.

An hour or so later, I'm finally caught up on La Brea. They just had to end the season on a cliffhanger.

"Why did they have to end it like that?" I whine. "I'll have to wait another year to find out what happens."

"You know they do that to get you hooked, honey." He smiles at me.

"Honey?"

"I don't know. I'm trying to figure out a pet name."

I laugh. "Okay, sugar... nope, I'm definitely not calling you that," I say.

"Alright. It's getting pretty late, I'm going to head home. Betty (his dog) probably misses me."

"I'm sure she does, probably also wants to be let out."

He cringes. "Yeah, I gave her dinner before I left."

"Have fun with that," I laugh as he leaves.

Once the door closes, I'm left back with my thoughts.

The apartment is freezing right now. It's almost 11. It's just going to get colder.

I sigh as I make my way to my room and bundle myself up in blankets.

"Maybe I should get a cat." I mumble to myself. "I like cats. They're all cuddly."

I looked out the window from my bed. The sky was clear, and the stars were a stark contrast against the dark of the night.

I snuggle further into my blanket, wishing I had heat. I'll have to call someone to fix that soon.

My phone lights up out of nowhere. I ignore it, knowing it's probably nothing.

...

I groan as the light shines into my eyes. I look at my clock, seeing that it's 10 in the morning.

I'll have to hop on Among Us soon. A couple of the smp members are joining so that we can record a video together.

I check my phone and almost drop it.

He left my life. Why is he texting me now? After what, two months, of ignoring me?

I take a deep breathe before opening the message.

Ranboo
I still have feelings for you. I miss you.

What. The. Hell.

He literally took my heart and trust and shredded them apart multiple times.

What gives him the right to do that? Just text me that out of nowhere!

Now, I'm frustrated. Isn't he with freaking Presley? What's up with that?