Chapter 1: The Simple Girl

*CHAPTER ONE*

Gelie's POV:

Kringgggg!

Kriiiinggggg!

Hmmm...

Oh, its already morning. I should go and take a bath so I will not be late for school.

After 20 minutes..

I started dressing up, wear my uniform as well as my school shoes.

Im just a grade 9 student so I didnt bother to put some make-up. I just put some powder, just fix my hair with a hairpin that I put on the side of my hair.

When Im totally done with myself, I immediately grab my bag and file case then went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

When I entered the dining area, I saw my mom putting some plates on the table.

"Good Morning Mom" I said as I kiss her cheeks

"Good Morning Gelie, let's eat?" My mom said then kiss my cheeks too.

"Alright Mom!" I answered.

We prayed first before eating our breakfast and after that we started eating.

"Hmmm, I love you mom! You cook really good" I said when Im done eating.

" hahaha, I love you too! Hurry up, you will be late for school, its already 6:30" she said.

"Oh! Okay Mom. I dont wanna be late for school because there's a punishment for late students. Bye mom!" I answered then run until I reach the place where the tricycle are waiting .

I immediately entered the tricycle and off we go. After 10 minutes, I'm already at the gate of our school. I hurriedly entered the gate and run until I reach my room.

"Whooo! Thanks God, I'm not Late!" I said after I put my things on my chair and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

Ohh, by the way! I forgot to introduce myself. Well, I'm Gelie Del Prado, a grade 9 student. Simply living with my mom person. I only want to have a true friend in life and I'm currently searching for that person.

Everyday I see different people but I find no one. Maybe I found some friends but not that really true friend, but Im happy to have some friends.

Ok, enough of that.

Its already March and we're so busy for the recognition and we are having our practice for our performance.

I change my School uniform and wear my P.E uniform, then go to the AVR.

We started practicing some folk dances, modern dance,etc.

After 2 hours..

Yey! We're finally done. I change again my clothes and go back to our classroom.

We dont have any class cause we are all busy for the said program, and also we are just having our clearance because our grades are all finished and we already know who's on top. Luckily, Im the 3rd honor :)

I sit on my chair and use my cellphone. Im going to open my wattpad account.

I check my stories and started writing, after that, I find some new stories to read then, I log out.

Next, I open my facebook account and upload pictures of me and my classmates. I continue checking my account until...

" uhm, Gelie. Im making an account in wattpad but its really hard to do" Edrine, one of my classmate approach me.

" ohh, okay. May I see your phone?" I said. Then she handed me her phone. I check it and try to make a new one but Its really hard to do so I decided to use my phone to make an account. I ask her some things and boom! She already have an account.

"Thanks Gelie!" She said

" you're always welcome, Edrine" I told her.

Edrine is really a nice friend ;)

Hours passed and its already time to go home and there's no such important things that happened.

I grab my bag and join with my classmate who are already going home.

When we reach the place where the tricycle are, I bid them goodbye.

After 10 minutes...

" mom! Im home" I said when I opened the door.

" hi Gelie" my mom said. She's busy making our dinner.

" mom, I'll go upstairs. I'll just change my clothes." I said then went upstairs.

After 5 minutes..

" mom, are we going to eat?" I asked when I enter the dining area.

"Yes Gelie" my mom said.

I sit on the chair and we started eating. As you can see, we are only two who are eating here. My Father, my sister and my 3 brothers are in Manila. They are working there and we only see each other during christmas, new year and summer vacation. My mom is the only one who is with me cause Im here finishing my studies.

After eating, I help my mom in washing the dishes then we both go to our own room.

I went to bed and pray to god before sleeping.

" Dear God, thanks for all the blessings that you are giving. Thanks for taking care of us and thanks for giving me a family that is always there for me. Thanks also for giving me such a nice friends and classmates. I pray that you'll take care of them also and keep them away from danger and in evil. God, I have only one wish. I wish to find my true friend. :) I hope, I'll find my true friend" I said then I let myself sleep.

----------

A/n: Hope you like it guys. :) sorry for the wrong grammar :)

Thanks ^O^