Chapter 4: Getting to know each other

*Chapter Four*

Days passed and we are still chatting each other. I find Luna really a nice person. I love the way she talks to me. She's true to herself :) We are on stage of getting to know each other.

Im happy when she said that Im her friend and her teacher because of my advices. She told me that she's from Thailand and I was really surprised.

I didnt expect that because of ukulele and wattpad, I will found a friend.

We continue talking to each other. Asking some questions that will help us to know more about each other.

I always say her name. I always tell her to my mom. How good she was, how great her personality was and how she make me happy and how she complete my days.

One time , while talking to her. I asked her if she can be my "ate Luna" cause I really want to be close to her and luckily she said yes. In exchage she called me "Neng Gelie".

I was really happy because of that. I felt like I'm so lucky person. Everytime she called me neng Gelie, I cant keep myself from smiling.

Talking to her become a part of my daily life. As if I am incomplete if we didnt have a talk for just one day.

As the time goes by, I used to know her more and Im happy that all the things that I know about her are all good.

I asked her if she had an account on facebook and she said yes and she will add me.

Im really excited to know what she looks like so I open my facebook account and wait until someone sent me a friend request.

I checked it and I was like " oh my God! Is this ate Luna? Oh she's really pretty!" I continue checking the account that I think was ate Luna's until..

someone has posted on my wall and  said this:

"Hi neng Gelie! >_

After I read that post. This was the first thing that came from my mouth "so that's confirmed everything. She is really ate Luna". I commented on that post and told her what I feel.

We keep on talking until we both log out.

Hay! Such a nice feeling to have a nice friend. I pray that she's the one that Im looking for :)

A/n: okay! Hope you like this guys :) keep on reading :)