Chapter 3: Is she the one?

*Chapter THREE*

Hi readers! Im still here in my bed waiting for that girl to reply :) I'll call her Luna :)

While waiting for her reply, I read some wattpad stories that are perfectly written by the authors. I really admire them, I hope someday I can write stories that are really good and will be appreciated by readers :)

After 2 hours of reading stories, I saw on my notification that Luna message me.

I read her message and it made my eyebrow curled down and made me say "huh?". Here's the message;

" Thank you so much >_ < . Not quite understand the foreign language part. May I ask what language is that?"

I thought she was a filipino but I think Im wrong cause she didnt understand what I told her.

I immediately replied and I told her that the language I usedwas Tagalog and I told her that Im a Filipina. I also translated the foreign language into English so she will be able to understand that.

We continue chatting each other.

While we're chatting, I cant stop my self from smiling and I dont know why. I feel like Im floating. I-i c-cant e-even explain what I am feeling this time. There are many questions that keep running on my mind and I need to find the answer..

Is she the answer to my prayer?

Is she the person that I am waiting for a long time?

Will she be my true friend or just a friend?

Is she the person that Im looking for?

Is she the one?

These are the questions that keep on playing and running on my mind. I hope I'll find the answer...

I hope that she's the one... The one that Im looking for and the one that I'll treasure :)

******

A/n:  end of chapter three ;)

Did our dear Gelie already found that person or not?

Keep on reading guys to know the answer :)

Lets see if we'll find the answer on the next chapters ....