Chapter 2: Wattpad Inbox

*Chapter TWO*

Good morning Readers! It's already Saturday and I am here in my bed just surfing the internet. I was busy checking my facebook account. Me and my sister are just having a conversation. I really miss her so much its been 4 months since I saw her. After an hour, we stop because she's going to do something and she will log out her account so I just check the picture of my niece that my sister tagged me. Hahaha! Zia is so cute in her pictures, she really did have the face of my brother :) Im still checking my account until..

"Gelie! It's already time to eat our lunch! Come here" my mom shouted. Of course she will shout cause she's there, downstairs.

"Alright mom, wait a minute!" I shouted back.

I hurriedly go downstairs and went to the dining area. I didnt know that its already afternoon cause Im busy with the internet hahah!

" hi mom, look at these pictures" I said then showed her some pictures of Zia.

"She's so cute. She looks like her mom" my mom said.

" No mom" I said nonchalantly.

For me she looks like my brother but oh, ok whatever.

After how many minutes we are done eating.

" Mom, Im the one who's gonna wash the dishes" I insisted

" alright Gelie. Im leaving you for an hour cause Im going to buy some foods and things in the market" my mom said.

" ok mom, take care" I said.

She leaved the house while I start washing the dishes.

I also clean the house so that mom will not get tired too much. I want to help her even in the simple ways.

After I finished all my task, I went back to my room. I think of opening my wattpad account to know whats happening there.

I logged in and I saw some notifications. I checked it then went out. Next I open my inbox and I was surprise because someone message me.

I immediately open the message and I read it.

Ohh! Someone is asking for an advice about ukulele. Hahaha!

So, I replied and use my own language which is Tagalog cause Im a Filipina. I also use some English words in replying.

I told her that Im not that good in playing ukulele, I also told her that ahm, its really fun playing guitar so I suggest her to play it, etc. '
:)

After I send my reply to her, I log out my account with a smile in my face and check again my facebook :)

+++----+++

A/n: end of chapter two :)