Chapter 5: She's The One

**CHAPTER FIVE**

Kriingggg!

Oh, Monday again! Yes! Today is a special day for me! Its our recognition day :)

Before readying myself for this special occasion , I prayed to god first, I close my eyes and started praying..

Dear God, I just want to say thankyou for this wonderful morning. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to wake up, feel the fresh air and see how beautiful the world is. God, I'm so very thankful because I found a friend, a true friend in life. I really thought that I found the one. God, thankyou for answering my prayers. I also pray that you'll protect us everyday. I thank you for guiding me in my journey in finding my true friend. Thankyou po! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

After that, I take a bath and fix myself.

I run down and went to the dining area and eat breakfast with my mom

After how many minutes. My mom started to fix my hair. She also put some make-up on my face cause after the awarding of honors, we will be having our intermission number.

When we are finally done. We went out of the house and drove to school.

The awarding of honors started, after how many minutes its time for me to go on the stage to get my medal. I was really happy because Im lucky to be on stage with a medal and lucky to make my mom proud of me. Ohhhh, Im really glad to see my mom smiling from ear to ear. Seeing my mother happy because of what I achieved gives me this wonderful feeling. I feel like im on a cloudnine :)

We went back to our seats and continue watching the program while the students confidently go on the stage with their parents.

After an hour, its time for us to perform. I changed my clothes and prepare myself.

" Teachers, parents, and students, let us now welcome the section *** for their intermission no." Said the emcee.

Me and my group went on the stage and started to perform. Even though we are nervous we keep ourselves smiling and just enjoy dancing with our hearts. ;)

After the recognition program, me and my mom went home to celebrate. My mom cooked different foods for me. And Im so happy cause I love it when my mom cooks for me. It's really delicious! Yum yum!

After we eat, I went to my room and open my facebook account. I uploaded some pictures of me after the performance. Then, I opened my wattpad account. I went straight to my inbox to see if there's a message from ate Luna, and YES! There is.

We continue chatting until I asked her if she wants to learn some basic words from tagalog and she said yes.

Im so happy that she agreed with me. I taught her some words that I usually used here in the Philippines.

I felt really great when she's trying to imply that words while talking to me and she correctly did that :)

I shared to her the things that happened to me everyday.

She's a good listener. There are also things that we are similar. We both love to play badminton. We both like dancing and singing while we're sad or happy. We love ukulele and guitar. We support each other. And specially, we value and love each other. Even though we're far from each other, it does'nt affect our friendship but I hope someday I'll meet her personally ;)

Now I know the answers to all of my questions in life.

I really found the answer to my prayers.

I really found the one!

I found that person in the soul of ate Luna :)

*******

A/n: yehey! Thanks God that our dear Gelie found her true friend ;)

So guys! Lets wait for the Epilogue :)

LOVE YOU ALL!! MUAAAAH! ♥♥♥