One

"Lani wake your ass up and get ready for school" My dad yell at me from downstairs. He always doing the fucking most. " I am up ... dammn" I said saying the last part lowly.

I got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene. It was the first day of the second semester of Senior year. I'm almost out of there. As I was putting on my shoes I heard someone knock on the front door.

I knew it was my boyfriend von. We started dating last year but we knew each other since we were kids. Our father was friends, Slick and Slim the craziest and scariest duo. When Slick die it was like a switch flip in my dad. He killed anyone who had something to do with it. After that slowly distance himself from the game. His name still hold weight in the streets, don't nobody dare fw him or me. Even if someone would my daddy taught me how to handle myself.

I walked downstairs to see my dad open the door for von. "wassup lil niggas" Von dab up my dad. "Man you been calling me that since I was a lil nigga now I am a grown ass man" Von said to as he walked in. " And I am gone keep calling you that." My dad says closing the door.

Then I realized I felt my phone. I run back go get it then I heard my dad" Lani bring your ass before your late"" I am coming" I said rolling my eyes and running downstairs. "No go find a other shirt" he said.

I had on a crop top sweatshirt that if I raise my arms you would see some underboobs but it match my yellow 4s and I also had some black jeans.

"well" I dragged out walking to von grab his hand. " if I am going to change I'm going to be late sooo""here just put on my jacket" von gave me his jacket " well since that problem is solved bye daddy love you" "love you too headache"

We left and got in von car. " hey bae" as I leaned over to give him a kiss "wassup ma" he give me a kiss

He pull off and turn on radio Slippin by DMX was on. We finally got the school and we say the gang by the front door. As so as me and India made eye contact she run to me and I run to her give her a hug. "Man yall acting like yall didn't just see each other yesterday." Durk hating ass said. "I am saying twin she didn't even have that reaction when she saw me" Von consign with Durk.

"Yall always hating" India told them as she was still hold on to me. We all have the same teachers but only have 3 classes together. First period Science, Fifth Peiod Gym which is also Lunch period, then Last period Math.

We walk in as me and India was still holding each other and the boys was walking behind us. "I am started to think yall like each other more than them" Wop point to Durk and Von. "if I wasn't dating Von I will be with India" I say grabbing India ass. She grabbed my tit "if I wasn't with durk I would be fuck Lani shit up every night." Durk and Von pull us apart as wop laugh." Can I watch" We all look at like 'no tf wrong with you' " my bad dammn yall started it tho"

We had 5 min before we had to go to class so we chill by India locker that was close by the classroom. " Ohh here you go" I was taking von's jacket off "nawl keep that on lil foe I don't need nobody look at you" " But I mean they can look but cant touch because its all yours" I stand on my tip toes to get him a kiss.

We finally walk in to class and stay at our table in the back. They way the room was set up there was 5 group of 6. So we had a open space at our group. "Welcome back this year we will be -" As the teacher was get started someone knocked on the door. She went to open It was a lightskin girl. The girl gave the teacher a paper. They walked to the teacher desk, the girl back faced us so the boys in our class started to go crazy because she had a lil ass on her. I just rolled my eyes they so  immature. I look at von, durk and wop to see them laughing.

"Whats so funny yall left me and lani out?" India as she stare down durk and I stared down von. They both stop as wop kept laughing "Yall in trouble" "Shut up" We all said "ok you guys we have a new student Rubi Rose you can go sit by Lani " " Who is that" The new girl say " ohright Lani raised your hand" I raised my hand a cold breeze hit my chest. Von push my hand down" Just come back" he said get her attention. Even though I have Von jacket on It wasn't close so my boob almost came out.

" I am finna beat your ass" "Nawl we all finna beat her ass Lani who told you to put that on" Wop said as durk shook his head agreeing with them. While India was Laughing. "Whats so funny" The new girl came on with a lil attitude. We all paused like who tf she talking to. "Who-"" Ayye shawty don't come hea with attitude to shit we cool people as long as you cool" Durk said cutting off India before she start.

"I am sorry I just was focused to live hea by my mom and I hear some stuff about 'big chi-town' and how its so dangerous plus I thought yall was talking about me "" So you tell me people warn you and you still choose to come over here like you was gone run something that's the most dumbest shit I ever heard plus if we was talking about what was you gone do" " India" I looked at her she just rolled her eyes   " anyway lets start over I am Ailani but everyone calls me Lani , thats von my boyfriend and that's wop and thats durk India's boyfriend and thats India.

"Well I am Rubi and again I am sorry"" let me see your schedule" She pull it out "we have 1 & 4 periods together and you have 6 period von and that's it. "" Ok thanks I just want to say your so pretty"" thank you" " that my baby she one of a kind" " awwl" " yeah she a one of a kind alien" The boys laugh " Fuck you" I point my middle at him" "I am just playing"Von was trying to give me kiss " no move" "man come on I am sorry you the pretty girl I ever seen" I rolled my eyes " Ayye don't be rolling your eyes before I give you something to roll them about" He grabbed me making me give him a nasty kiss. Luckly the teacher wasn't looking but I literally forgot we was in class and people around us. Rubi looked shocked.

We got out of school at 2. So we all just went to von place. Which is also India and durk place. It has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. We was just watching a movie in the middle of India got up and ran to the bathroom. We could hear her gaging so I run in the bathroom to hold her hair.

"Whats wrong " " Lani I think I might be pregnant " "what, did you take a test" " no" "ok I got some in von bathroom" she look like I was crazy "girl I had a pregnant scare and von brought 6 boxes I only used 3" " you had a pregnant scare and didn't tell me" "you was a crossed the world and you did answer the phone" I said rolling my eyes. " man I told you i didn't see it until late but you could have told when I came back"" and you could have called me back and it wasn't really nothing to tell anyway I am finna go get it"

"How is she" Durk asked "She cramping really bad I am finna get her some meds" I got and snuck it past them " Durk stop me to tell her He will be in there soon. "ok I will "

"Girl here you go"I turn around for her to take them. We sit on the floor waiting. " what if I am pregnant? what if Durk leave me? I will be alone"" first you will never be alone I got you even If I have to get a 9-5" she look at me I was crazy because I said I would never do that. Don't go nothing against it just not what I want in life." I know but I wont have to because durk not going to leave that man love you so much and he talk about getting you pregnant all the time" then the timer went off " I cant look for me""ok ... Bitch I am going to be auntie""what let me see... i am dont know if I should be happy or sad" " be happy we finna have a new edition to the family but we still have to go to clinic to make sure" " ok yeah you right"" I am always right"" whatever" Ohh and I told durk you was cramping so yeah" She went lay down in the bed. Asd I was about to leave she stopped me " Lani I am really grateful for Love you, you my sister from a other mother"

"Awwl" I run hug her " I am grateful for you too I dont know where I be without you I love you too"" Lani get out my bed with you gay ass " Durk said "Whatever nigga"

I walk in the living room to see no one was there and the tv was off. I walk to von he was laying on the bed with his shirt off and he on his phone looking all sexy. I got in bed with him looking at what he was looking at he was watching some of our old videos. "awwl we was young" he swipe to a other " you remember this one" " yes omg" "what about this one" He show me one of our old sex videos " Vonn"" what come on lets make an other video" no move" "come on lani" he said pushing his print on me and kissing my neck" turn up the music so they wont hear us" he did and you know when there camera on your girl she gone show out.