Dont pull this shit with me...(1)

CW/TW: toxic relationship

A few days later...

Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee—

Quackity slammed his hand on his clock. He sat up, stretching his skinny pale body, the coldness brushing over his skin as his feet hit the cold stabbing floor. He walked to his restroom door, fingers felt frozen when touched the doorknob. He walked in and saw himself. He looked different, felt different, seemed different. Quackity touched his face with is thin fingers then slowly went down to the body of dirt. The body that he was once comfortable in. But now? It's not even his anymore. He felt tears pour through, he didn't want this. He didn't want any of this.

He still dressed like a "slut".

Quackity needed to keep his reputation, for money of course. Even though he hated everything about himself and what he's doing, he still kept going.

As he walked to school, his feet killing him cause of the high heels he wore. He saw a glimpse of Wilbur, walking calmly and his face was resting. Quackity stopped in his tracks. He didn't know why, when he saw his face a got goosebumps.

The image of Wilbur's face splatted with blood that belongs to what now is dead, his sinister smile, and his hand. His hand holding the knife that stabbed through a heart.

Even his.

Quackity wanted to run, but he couldn't. Wilbur saw him staring and walked over, Quackity finally came back to the real life and realized Wilbur was close. Oh how he wanted to leave,,, so he did. Believe it or not, he was terrified. The man he once loved saved him! But not in the way he wanted him to. His hair was curly and brown, eyes were sicker each day, and smile full of poison. And his words... he takes advantage of the most.

"Ah!- where are you going?" Wilbur asked. His hand gripping on Quackitys wrist stopping him from any movement. 'Shit' small panic thoughts flooded his mind more than the thought of leaving. He pulled him back, a back hug of sort.

"You can't just stare at me then walk away...that's bad manners Quackity." His arms snaked around Quackitys waist, and squeezed, his right squeeze killed Quackity officially. Dead. "I-" he tried to speak, but his breath was blocked and Wilbur knew why. Quackity knew Wilbur knew. He knows he's putting a smile on his face. Shivers spilled on his back burning into his spine.

Wilbur, he didn't do anything, all he did was,, "can't speak? Shame, you should've known better." He loosened his grip, his hands hugging Quackitys waist. Speaking was an option now. The only one "I apologize Wilbur. But we have to get going, now do we?" Quackity smiled and turned his head to it facing Wilbur's, "I guess we do." "Great-" "but. Quackity." Wilbur pulled him closer, hugged his stomach, tighten his grip. Chin resting on Quackitys shoulder and whispered,, "do not tell a living soul about what happened. If you do, I will willing kill you. So, shut. Your. Mouth. Understand?" His words were poison-ness, a knife stabbing in his ears and Wilbur's words spilling on the wound. Burn.

Quackity was speechless, his hands tried breaking Wilbur's grip, he didn't want this, not again. He knew Wilbur enough to know he would again, but he hoped. "Understand." Wilbur said more sternly.

"I understand..." Quackity broken voice spoke. Wilbur let go and turned him around, kissing his cheek and smiled, "thank you dear. You're a good boy." Even though he complimented him every time, he still wasn't used to it and he didn't want to accept it as fast as he used to. Quackity bottled up his tears and smiled, kissing Wilbur.

But this is Quackity, his hands held tightly on Wilbur's throat and spoke, "you should know better than to pull that shit on me William." But Quackity words were stronger. And worse. Wilbur felt his gut twist and turn and puke. Wilbur loved it. Quackity tighten his grip, whispering in Wilbur's ears, sweet nothings. Wilbur adored that too. Oh how he wanted to trap his voice in a box to listen to for hours and hours. "Quackity—" wilbur held Quackitys hands and broke the tightness, "we should be heading to school love" wil spoke, glaring down at the small boy "we should, shouldn't we?" Quackity smiled, innocently, he participated in the game. and walked away. His heels making the only noise between them.

"Few more days and your dead Alexis!!" He yelled loud enough for Quackity to hear. "I love you too puppy!!" He yelled in response.

What a nice love. Is it?

Oh my god, heeeyyy
I'm back after like a month-
Another chapter!!! I think it's a little short but idk I went back and fixed words and added new sentences so many times. And I don't even know if I'm satisfied. Oh well. Idk what else to say so. Have a good day, night, afternoon or evening!!! Bye:))

-gal-