Ghost Rider

Lucy: So the next universe you are going to see is in which Midoriya is a rider or in paritcular, Ghost Rider.

Bakugo: That nerd a ghost rider, oh I am so scared.

Mitsuki: You shouldn't say that you child!

Bakugo: Whaddya say ya old hag!

Others: Sweatdrop seeing the mother-son duo

Lucy: Eri and Kota will you please go to the room where there are toys as this universe is not for you?

Eri and Kota: But we wanna stay with Papa/ Deku.

Lucy: Ok there are candies too.

Both: YAY!
Others: Aww....

Lucy: Anyway moving on.

Scene shifts to Midoriya riding a bike which crashes and he falls off skidding on the ground.

Uraraka: Are you okay Deku?

Lida: You shouldn't drive a motorbike inside a warehouse like that Midoriya.

Aizawa: Problem Child

Midoriya: I am here you know.

Smoke comes out of his eyes as he gets up and grunts in pain as smoke keeps coming out of his body.

Inko: What? What is happening to my son?

Lucy: He's transforming.

All Might: What?

Lucy: You will see.....

Izuku keeps groaning in pain as his feet catches fire.

1-A (except Bakugo) : IZUKU! MIDORIYA! DEKU!

The pro heroes are tensed

Izuku screams in pain as the flames burn his flesh.

UA Staff: WHY!?
Lucy: You will see.

Inko and All Might: I can't stand to see this.

AFO: 'My son....' ( I support this theory)

The fire burns away his facial skin as his screams turn into a mix of laugher and pain.

Ochako: I don't wanna see this. *Hugs Izuku who blushes crimson*

Izuku: I am right here you know thought seeing that is painful.

Scene shifts to show Izuku's skull now covered in flames.

Kirishma and Kaminari: That is so cool/ manly!!

Jirou earjacks Kaminari while Mina elbows Kirishma

Shigaraki comes in clapping and asks Izuku "Looking for someone?" Izuku points at him and says "Back to hell."  "I Don't think so." Then a sand (I don't know which word to use) comes at knocks the rider back so he hangs by a chain with his flames extinguished.

Bakugo: Some rider

Toga: Why did you harm him Shigaraki? Izuku looked so cool. But no blood.

Shigaraki laughs but his laughs stop as Izuku gains his flames back. Izuku breaks the chain from which he was hanging and comes at Shigaraki. He steps on a puddle of water from which a hand comes and Grabs his legs. Then the face of Spinner comes up.

1-A : WHAT????

Lucy: This is a world where devil chose Izuku as a rider to bring souls to heaven.

Shiozaki: Ohh.

Suddenly a truck rams into Izuku. Dabi steps out of the truck. "He ain't so tough." He says.

Todoroki: Why you...

lucy: No fighting.

Dabi: *Is this how I look bald?*

Monoma: As expected of 1-A

Dabi was walking towards three men when a flaming bony hand grabs him. He turns around only to see Izuku puching him with the chain.

Todoroki: *Mocking Dabi* Tough now eh.?

Others: *Laughing*

Izuku turns his normal chain into a flaming chain and whips it at Dabi. Dabi looks at Izuku with fear evident in his eyes "Please have mercy." He pleads. "Sorry all out of mercy." Then slashes the chain at Dabi, wraps it around him and starts burning him.

Shiozaki: Muttering some prayers

Kirishma: So manly!

Dabi screams as Izuku burns and turns his body into a molten form and then breaks it.

All Might: That was brutal. How is he a hero?

Lucy: Who said he was a hero? And doesn't Shigaraki do exactly that?

He whistles for his bike which then comes by his side(Magic). He puts his hand on the bike and then the bike changes into a badass bike.

Boys: So cool!

Hatsume: Blueprints.

Melissa: *Nods*

Lucy: Sorry but that is magic.

Mei and Melissa: Aww...

Powerloader: *Sighs in relief*

Izuku then sits on the bike and speeds away.

Lucy: So how was it?

Boys: Manly/ Cool/ Brutal/ Nice/ Tch.

Teachers: Irrational/ Violent/ Cool

Villains: Bad/ Not good/ Izuku is so handsome/ Good/ Bad.

Lucy: Good so moving on to the next universe...........

Comment your idea for next week's universe.