Truth-2

"You don't need to worry Todoroki, I will make sure you receive some leniency, maybe rehabilitation?"  Midoriya assured the crying villain. Flashbacks for a person with a troublesome past.... painful. Shigaraki, Twice and Toga were silently standing in the background with AFO watching the show with amusement. 
On the other side, Aizawa was questioning Endeavour about the accusations. Endeavour kept declining but his eyes gave away the truth. AM along with Momo and Midnight were trying to talk with a silenced Shoto. The rest of the Todoroki family along with Rei were called as it was now family business. 

Lucy: Now some serious shit will take place. Weak hearted ones can go out.  There is a cafeteria full of food outside.
Aizawa: Ok kids get out. Now this is something which you can't see.
AM: Yes young heroes, please go out of the theatre.
Bakugo: But we wanna see what happened.
Midnight: Take a look at Todoroki and say that again.
  The students look at Todoroki who is surrounded by his mother and sister. They look at each other and leave the room.

"The hearing will commence now." The judge said as he sat on his chair. The rest of the people soon sat on their seats. Aizawa asked Dabi "So you say that Endeavour is your father and your real name is Toya Todoroki?" Dabi nodded so Aizawa continued "I ask for a DNA test and the files available about Toya Todoroki." The judge nodded and ordered for the necessary equipment required. Aizawa smirked. Izuku remained seated and sent a calming look towards Dabi.

Nezu: Now let's see if Midoriya is telling the truth or not.
Endeavour: See for yourself.
Midnight: Why did they ignore the detective's statement?
Noamasa: My statement won't work as I myself can lie. It has to impartial.
Aizawa: What's the result?

"The results are here and the DNA results clearly states that .....

PM: What is it?
AM: Please don't say what I am thinking.
Aizawa: Now it will say what you are thinking.

"Dabi is Toya Todoroki"