Guest-1

Last time on Meeting the Stars:

"Why Master? Why?" Gary asked Rocky as Rocky just shot him. That to on his weak spot. Both emotionally and physically. Rocky just smirked. "Cause you were being annoying." He answered. Gary's eyes widened at the response he received from his master. Well, former master. "Seriously that's your reason?" Gary asked as he died.
"AND CUT! You all did amazing. It's a wrap for today." The director called from behind the camera.

SHIT WRONG STORY

"Sureva? What are you doing here?" Lucy asked as she walked to where he was. He just smirked. He was busy playing with all the kids, sorry hero students. Yes that was the word.

The students were loving him already and the females couldn't help but blush when they saw him. He was just so.... handsome!

The pro heroes were alarmed by the weapon she was concealing from the stranger who was dressed in a black hoodie and black shorts. His hair was pitch black which could suck you in. That sounds weird, just like his eyes. Pure black. 

"Well I decided to annoy you so I came here. Also I needed some entertainment." The man said. 
Lucy seemed to grow more angrier as he heard his reply. "Is playing with the lives of innocent not entertainment? Is chasing a man for a simple crime of killing your pregnant wife and everyone else you love not keeping you busy? Is hiding from both Destroyers and Angels not enough?"

He ignored her and looked towards the heroes. "My name is Luenor Sureva. Call me Lui." 

The man, now identified as Lui walked towards Lucy who was looking at him with pure hatred. Lucy tried to impale with her concealed knife. But it got stopped midway by shadows?

"What the fuck Lucy? I gave you the best night of your life 20 millenias ago. Wasn't that good enough for me to visit you?" Lui asked but his eyes showed amusement. Like he wasn't getting almost impaled by a person could destroy him?

Wait, twenty milenias, best night of life? They had some history. And this man was not your average mortal. They could feel his aura. The power he radiated. It seemed more than what Lucy did. But it also felt more darker. One question lingered in everyone's mind-

Who was Luenor Sureva?