2 is better than 1

2

"even if the sky's on fire,"

i rolled over as i hit something hard making me open my eyes, oh just jenny, phew! i opened my phone seeing i had one new message from "cench🤎" i squealed knowing today would be a good day. i decided not to open the text till later.

"good morning sunshine!" i whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.

i looked at my clock and it read 10:08am and the sky had a slight overcast today, the wind was blowing through my window and moving my sheer drapes. i love my room very much (her room is in the header).

i slipped on my purple star shorts and my donkey slippers and fixed my bonnet up before walking into my bathroom. i took a hot shower to wake me up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and moisturized my face and brought my jade roller with me downstairs.

adin and pami were cuddled up together on the couch, they're the best. they have such a pure love and nurturing relationship, they fit so well.

the porch doors were still open from last night to air out the stench of weed and alcohol, sydney was going around lighting incense and placing them in different parts of the house, bailey was sweeping up all the confetti and sparkles. jay and ski were picking up cups and throwing them away, jahseh followed behind them picking up any clothes left from last night. this would take maybe 1 more hour to clean to mop. the upstairs was fine because we put baby gates on the bottom and top of the stairs.

i grabbed a cold water out the fridge as i lazily rolled the jade roller against my skin. i needed a smoothie so bad, i need a rejuvation moment.

"does anyone else want a blueberry and banana smoothie bowl?" i yelled waiting for a response

i heard a round of yes's and pulled milk, blueberries, bananas and yogurt from the fridge.

"rough night huh?" i heard a familiar voice say chuckling

i snapped my head to see who it was and low and behold it was him.

"oh- kache! how'd you sleep?" cee smiled at me as he walked away from jay.

boy he looked like sunshine! he had on a white shirt and grey sweatpants with retro 4s metallic green. his skin was glowing and i swear his teeth sparkled.

"hey dickhead you got drool running down your chin!"
jahseh said bumping shoulders with me

"fuck you fucking dwarf." i said hitting his head