sept

𖨆♡︎𖨆
7

"pretty boy, you did this with me boy"

the pair didn't do much that morning. they just laid in bed and enjoyed each others presence. they talked about themselves to eachother for a while where they grew up, their favorite colors, favorite things etc. it was nice as they were comfortably laid in kaches white sheets.

kache couldn't stop thinking about how crazy attractive he was and how he was even interested in her. what a pretty boy- in fact she had never seen a man this beautiful. things weren't moving too fast and he hadn't tried to make any sexual advances and kache loved that. all her life she had been used for her body and it took damage, she was easily trusting to men and that wasn't good at all. sydney and their friends tried to warn her when a guy was bad for her but she'd already be too gone. she wouldn't have listened anyways.

she was sure that the man infront of her was kind, sweet and talented.

though she still had that girl in the back of her mind, what's her name? kenza. she was only concerned because she lives here and kenza lives where cee calls his home and she didn't want to compete for his love from hundreds and thousands of miles away. yeah, he told her that kenza and him had nothing going on but how could she be so sure? she thought about it a few times and if anything goes farther i'm sure she'll think about it a hundred times more.

on the other hand, mr. oakley su has not too many worries... except that they won't have enough time.

i mean, he lives on the other side of the world. he lived a fast life and kache... not so much. nah, nah, nah man you're thinking way too far ahead he told himself while looking at her delicate features.

if they really liked each other they will make it work (i've got a sneaky suspicion they will). cee had never really been in any serious relationships and especially not now while he was in the public eye. i mean, many people thought him and kenza were dating, hell, they don't even know if they're dating or friends but cee had decided ever since he laid eyes on kache that him and kenza? they were friends, not dating. he didn't know if he was going crazy but he was so attracted to her. kache made him feel like he was a middle school boy again.

he had a crush on her and their is no denying that.

he didn't want to scare her off by having a discussion about their feelings again, it'll come up naturally as time goes on. stop thinking so much into it you seem like a girl fam he thought to himself. he attempted to go back to sleep

ミ☆

stokeley took a picture of them as they were laid in bed together and awed at the sight of the two.

"the fuck y'all doin standing at their doorway?" jahseh asked as ski, jennifer and sydney were at the door frame.

"look how cute." jenny said putting her hands on her cheeks and pouting