pesë

5

the next week

"and if it's all over,"

we were all gathered in my room and listening to a random playlist from youtube on my tv. we were just chilling. it was 9pm and the sunset lit my room up perfectly.

i was laying down on my bed as alina traced things on my back for me to relax. i told them in detail about how things went the last time me and him were together. it was really hard to avoid him considering him and jay spent half their time together and jays girlfriend is my bestfriend. i wish it didn't happen, it made things awkward. whoever i turned a corner he was there, looking beautiful as ever,m. that's a lie, i'm glad it happened, i wish the timing was better.

"it seemed like more of a heat of the moment thing. even though i really liked it, i think it was too soon." i spoke holding my swuishmellow close to me

"yeah but kache. i don't think trying to avoid him is the best option?" sydney said and everyone agreed with her

"okay bitch but like... i don't know how to talk to him?"
i said rolling my eyes

"just talk to him. you guys are forced to see eachother for now since he's with j.c alot and when he leaves to go back to london who knows when you will see him. live this shit in the moment bro." jennifer said nudging my shoulder.

she's right, i hate to admit it. i'm being so childish about this. honestly just grow up kache.

"yeah... i guess your right."
i sighed

"i went about it the wrong way this whole time. i know it's not something serious and that's why it's more childish of me to ignore him over a lil touchy feely."
i explained sitting up

"yeah, but-"

my phone went off as i received a snap from jay critch

i clicked on it and opened the picture