nine

𖨆♡︎𖨆

9

"baby girl, look where we made it girl

"baby girl, look where we made it girl..."

the two had spent every. single. day. together. the last three weeks were so amazing but it was unfortunately time for cee to go back home now. it pained kache to see the days withering away; it hurt cench even worse.

"i wish you didn't have to leave." kache mumbled hugging him as he was standing in the threshold of her front door with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"i know, but i'll be back soon—i don't know when but—soon. i'm gonna miss seeing your shining face when i wake up." he kissed her nose and brushed her smooth cheeks.

her heart hurt at the thought of oakley truly not being there, she never knew how close and attatched you could get to a guy. she felt so vulnerable and so did he. she felt like she put her life, thoughts and feelings on display for him. kache had this steel wall up between her and everyone for a long time, but as cringe as it sounds; he made her feel like she could let her hair down.

"ugh. this sucks." she closed her eyes putting her head in his chest trying to calm herself down

"i know... i'm sorry." he whispered kissing her hair and rubbing her back

cench's nose tickled at the sight of kache being so down.

"i would take you to the airport but i have to do a shoot in an hour." she looked down crossing her arms

there was a somber silence around them. kache searched for the right words to say or what to even say. she didn't want to mess this up, she didn't want to seem clingy by telling him that she didn't want this to be the last time they saw eachother, ugh this is so complicated- she was interrupted from her thoughts as a sleek black car pulled in the driveway.

"... my ride is here. i promise i'll text you when i get on the flight and when i land. i hope this all meant something to you." he said kissing the girls nose

"of course it did, i will miss you, oakley." she smiled at him and her one dimple showing prominently made her all the more beautiful.

he laughed at her hugging her tightly, "i'll miss you too, kache."

she held his hand and as he walked away their hands slightly parted. her nose tickled at the sight of him leaving and her chest tingled.

the brit looked back and waved her bye one more time, sending a kiss her way. she chuckled, rolled her eyes and caught the kiss bringing it to her chest.

"see you soon, kache" he said while getting in the car

"bye, oakley." she mumbled smiling at the car as it pulled out the driveway.

she walked back into her house and held her face in her hands. kache really was going to miss him, he was wonderful she learned a lot from him while he was here and he brought feelings out of her that she thought she couldn't have anymore.