Chapter 13

Naruto was pissed. He had kept the pregnancy a secret for a week because he wanted to surprise Sasuke.

However, the Mizukage of Kirigakure had called him and said it was urgent.

Sasuke had gone to the land of mist, which is a three-day walk from here to there.

Boruto had decided that he was staying at Shikadai's house and Sarada was staying at Cho-Cho's house.

Naruto still teased her because of it.

*∆•°°•∆•°°•∆•°°•∆*

Sasuke stood in shock in front of his, dead, family.

Mikoto, his mother, was smiling at him. Itachi, his brother, gave him a gentle smile as if to say everything was going to be good. Fugaku, his father, glared at him as if saying do better.

Madara Uchiha stood there and looked about as awkward as a fish out of water. The entire Uchiha clan was glaring at Sasuke. He internally scoffed, he has seen scarier.

However, he was not taking the disrespect and turned to the Mizukage, "So this a play date, or can I just leave em with you?" Sasuke asked.

"Sasuke Uchiha watch what you say!?" Fugaku bellowed.

"Shut up dawn of the undead. Now Mei I hope you know that you pulled me away from something very important." He said.

"What's that?" Mei asked with a snort.

"Rendering the mother of my children cripple. Now, where do I sign them out? I gotta get them home. It's past their bedtime and they look cranky." Sasuke said.

"Oh my God, you spend way too much time with Naruto." She said.

"Naruto!" Sasuke heard someone yell.

A woman with bright blood red hair came to the front, along with a man with bright yellow hair.

"Is Naruto here?" She asked.

Mikoto put a hand on her friend's shoulder wanting to tell her that he was still in Konoha, but Fugaku beat her to it.

"No, because Konoha had decided to send their weakest," Fugaku said.

Mikoto went to tell her husband that was uncalled for, but Sasuke pointed his finger at Fugaku and said, "Okay when we get home you're getting put down for a nap. I ain't dealing with a grown-ass man child. I got two kids at home and both are more mature than you. Now start marching. I promised mommy sexy time after this shit is over."

He was the first to walk while Kushina started giggling uncontrollably and Mikoto ran after Sasuke.

She wanted to get to Konoha, she had grandbabies to see.

Now they set up camp and Fugaku was getting pissed at Sasuke. He completely ignored everyone except his mother, his brother and Minato, and Kushina.

"Sasuke!" One of the clan members yelled.

Sasuke looked back and saw he was holding out his bowl.

"What do you want me to do with it?"

"Take it and refill it." He said as if it was the most obvious thing.