4

I rolled onto my side and grabbed my phone, unlocking it and going into my messages.

"I had a good time last night. I understand if you need some space, but I'd like to see Alex. Hope you don't mind if I come over later. xx" -Lauren

My heart raced for a moment, until I told myself to calm down. There was nothing happening between myself and Lauren.

I stood up and showered, dressed, then drove to Ally's to pick up Alex.

I walked into her house and sat with Alex while Ally made me a tea. I'd informed her of Lauren last night and she kept on asking me about it, but I hadn't nor had I planned on telling Alex.

"Did you have a good night with Auntie Ally?" I asked her.

Alex nodded and Ally cheered, "we had lots of fun."

"What'd you two do?"

Alex held up and index finger to her lips and Ally giggled.

"What happens at Aunt Ally's stays at Aunt Ally's," She said while handing me a boiling mug.

I moved my brown hair behind my ears as I sipped it, burning my tongue by accident.

"That concerns me a bit," I laughed at them.

Alex cheekily grinned at me.

I finished my tea and thanked Ally, Alex gave her a hug and we left.

"Mummy, Auntie Ally said you went on a date last night. What's that?" Alex questioned me as I pulled out of Ally's driveway.

"It means I was out for dinner with someone ... someone I like," I told her.

"Who was it?"

"It doesn't matter, sweetie," I replied.

"Was it a boy or a girl?"

"A girl."

"Did she kiss you?"

"Yes."

I laughed as she stuck out her tongue at me.

"Lauren's coming over later," I told her as I helped her out of the car.

"No she's not, she's already here."

I followed Ally's outsretched finger to the front door, where Lauren was sat. She was wearing blue jeand for once, and a large black t shirt with 'The 1975' written on it.

"Lauren!" Alex yelled, as she ran and threw herself into her arms.

Lauren released her as I walked up.

"I thought you said you'd be here later," I said in a monotone voice, unlocking the door.

I let Alex in first, then myself and then Lauren.

"Sorry. Just wanted to see the little one."

"Alex could you go put Lauren's coat in the laundry room please?"

Alex took the leather jacket Lauren had been holding and disappeared.

"I'm sorry. You want space, right?"

"No, I don't want space. I just ... I want you to understand that there isn't anything going on between us. I'm just not ready," I explained.

Lauren nodded, though looked a bit disappointed.

Alex returned, and I went into the kitchen to start making us some lunch.

Once we finished, I put Alex to sleep for her nap and returned to the hall, where Lauren was admiring the pictures.

"No Dad in any of the pictures," She noted.

"I told you I don't want to talk about it," I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I know. I'm just curious."

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," I repeated.

"Fine."

I began walked down the stairs, but was stopped by Lauren. She had pushed me up against the wall, holding both of my wrists in her warm hands, tightly, but not enough to hurt me.

"I know what you said, Camila. But I know you want something with me. You're just scared."

"That's .. not .. true," I lied.

"I can tell it is, though. I'm not going to hurt Alex, or you." She whispered, "I promise."

She didn't wait for me to say anything. Instead, she leaned in, slowly, giving me enough time to pull away. I didn't.

Her lips made contact with mine, and I instantly felt like I was melting. She didn't let go of my wrists. Our kiss became much more fast, both of us panting. She pulled away, I thought she was catching her breath, but she moved down to my neck.

Sucking the spot where my jaw met my neck, I let out a soft moan. Lauren moved lower down, until she reached my collar bone. I was panting more rapidly than I had been during the kiss. She removed one hand from my wrist and wrapped it around my waist.

She didn't waste any more time, she removed her lips from my skin and lifted me up, and I instructed her into my bedroom.

I wanted this so, so bad, I didn't even care what the consequences would be.

Lauren climbed on top of me, straddling me while she pulled off my shirt. I felt slightly insecure, but was relieved when her cheeks flushed. I too removed her shirt, then pulled her back down by her neck, kissing her again.

She removed my bra and moved her mouth down to my breasts, where I let out another moan. God, it had been so long I was embarassed by every sound I made. Lauren seemed to like it though, humming every time I made even the slightest of a noise.

She moved down to my jeans, pulling them off right away, then doing hers.

"You ready, Camila?" She asked me, her voice hoarse.

"I don't know what to do," I answered honestly. "I've never been with a girl."

"Don't worry, I'll take it from here. I'll go gentle," She added, "this time."

Lauren kissed my swollen lips again. I felt her meet me and released a surprised moan. They increased though as she thrusted against me, increasing speed. She was going gentle, this didn't hurt at all, and I'd never felt so good. Finally, both of us at once let out a series stifled moans, wanting to be louder but restraining ourselves because of Alex in the next room.

Lauren, breathless, kissed my lips again.

"We'll do more next time," She told me.

She climbed off of me and began dressing herself.

"Laur," I said quietly, slightly vulnerable.

"Yeah?"

I moved over on the bed, and her eyebrows raised as she nodded, understanding.

She zipped up her jeans and then joined me, wrapped her hand around my waist as she pulled me into her body.

"Maybe I do want something with you," I whispered.

Feeling her body against mine was like nothing ever before. I'd never had that with anyone.

"You don't have to be scared. I'm not like you think," She said.

She kissed my temple softly as my eyes fluttered shut.