no self deprecation!

*tommy pov*

it was a few days after toby had gotten sick and he was feeling way better now.

-07:04 am-(damn he gets up early)

i just got up and slowly went downstairs, trying not to wake either of the other boys whith the creeky stairs.

once i reached the living room i went over to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

i got out the eggs, toast, butter ect..

-time skip brought to you by bob :D bob says hi!-

i was just finished with the eggs when i heard feet stomping down the stairs.

ranboo rushed into the kitchen and looked over at me in panic.

"whats wrong?"

"um...well- ....."

"jesus christ ranboo, spit it out! youre worrying me!"

"tubbo wet the bed and now hes crying and i cant get him to calm down!"ranboo could compete with eminem with the pace he was speaking at but i understood the important bits.

i rushed upstairs and over to tubbo, whom was sobbing into his hands with occasional hiccups.

"hey! toby! hi!"

he looked up at he and basically fell into my arms.

"hey, its okay! its not your fault!"
i kept soothing him best i could, rubbing his back.

he eventually calmed and his sobbs reduced to small hiccups here and there.

"are you small?"

"no.."he burried his head into the crook of my neck again.

"thats okay!"

"no its not! im supposed to be an adult! not wet the bed and play with stuffed animals!"

"toby....shut the fuck up."

"what?"

"i said: shut. the. fuck. up."

"im right though!"

"toby..."

"what?!"

"if you say one more downgrading thing about yourself, i will literally shank you."

he finally shut up and looked at me.

"you are the most wonderful, endearing, kind, funny, and most amazing person i have ever met. dont you DARE talk shit about yourself, you hear me?"

"mhm..."

"words, toby."

"yes... im sorry."

"its alright."
i hugged him once more.

"now lets get these sheets in the wash, okay?"

"okay " he smiled at me and i did the same.

"sorry to barge in... but the eggs are kinda burning." ranboo was standing in the doorway, fumbling with the hem of his shirt.

"oh shit!" i rushed up from the bed and just before i left the room i pulled ranboos hands form his shirt.

"stop that, youll stretch out your shirt."

"god you're such a mum!" tubbo shouted from behind me.

"well i kinda have two kids, dont i?"

"...fair point."

then i found my scrambled eggs burnt.

tbc.

hi! :D

i hope youre having a nice day/night/whatever!

remember!
hydrate or die straight!