I have a headache now.

Y/n Pov.

The rest of KD/A and Irelia were staring at Akali and me; we had our heads down.

Eve: "Tell me, Akali; why did you think that was a good idea? I understand preserving our image, but couldn't you do something else?"

Akali: "I panic, okay! I didn't want to deal with that asshole for much longer! So I-."

Ahri: "So you decided to throw Y/n under the bus? And now the whole world thinks you 2 are dating."

Y/n: "Eh, It's alright. I knew today was going to be bullshit, so I was mentally ready."

Ahri: "Your surprisingly chill about this." I shrugged.

Y/n: "The damage is done, and really no point in worrying about it; it was too late the moment someone pulled out their phone." Wait... I just realized a few people might be speeding towards this city right now... Yep, today was a really shitty day.

Kai'sa: "What do we do now? People are already calling them the 'perfect' couple."

Y/n: "What?... It's the mask, isn't it?" Kai'sa nodded her head. "Fucking knew it!" Akali chuckled. I glanced back at Eve, who had her arms crossed, thinking.

Eve: "Hmm... I might have an idea; how about we keep letting the world think they're dating." I was about to speak out, but Eve used one of her lashes to cover my mouth. "Now hear me out, not only does it look good, but since Y/n is a big strong boy, it'll keep other men away from Akali and maybe from us since we're always together."

Ahir: "I don't know... It seems unfair for Y/n to be suddenly thrown into the world of the rich, powerful, and famous. Also, we don't know him well enough."

Eve: "Understandable concerns, but given that Kai'sa and Irelia trust him, and of course what he did for Akali, despite her painting a target on his back, Y/n still is willing to help her." I glance back at Irelia; she's been quiet, but I can tell she's seething... I would say something, but karma is a bitch, not the person, the other thing. "How about this; let's all spend some time knowing him more and vice versa before we decide on anything. Is that okay for you, Y/n?"

Y/n: "Sure, I- Wait a moment..." I realized what the fuck she was planning. And I thought Ahir was the fox. "You just basically gave me a job, and I remembered us talking about it during the ride here... So that was your plan the whole time, wasn't it?" Eve smirked before giggling.

Eve: "My, you catch on quickly. You did say you'll tell me more about yourself if we know each other better." She had one of her lashes caressed my face before cupping it with her hands, staring at me with her beautiful eyes. "Your far too good for me to pass up~. Can't wait to hear your story." She peeked at Irelia before winking... What the fuck does that mean?

Y/n: "Oh yeah, I forgot these; I have something for you girls." I handed each of them a gift bag, except Akali since I already got her one; they reached their hands into the bag, pulling out a plushie. Ahri got a white fox with a red swirl on its head. Eve received a purple panther with a grin on the kitty's face. I gave Kai'sa a cute little spider with pink markings, and finally, I gifted a mantis with flower patterns covering it to Irelia.

Ahri: "Y/n... this is very sweet... this little one reminds me of home..." She sweetly smiled as she held the plushie.

Eve: "Well, well, you're even smoother than I thought~. You're making it harder to take my eyes off of you~." She glanced down at Akali, spotting her plushie. "Oh? So Y/n already gave you one, lucky~."

Akali: "W-what's that s-supposed to mean!?" Eve chuckled at her reaction.

Kai'sa: "Thank you..." Kai'sa hid her blush by hiding it behind her plushie. I felt a shadow hovered over me; I turned around and saw Irelia immediately hug me and whispering into my ears.