A Little Date...

"Sometimes the future hurts just as much as the past or present; either way, we all have to march forward because the world ain't gonna wait."

-Grandpa

Evelynn PoV 10 mintues earlier

After an awkward conversion with LeBlanc, we switch the subject.

LeBlanc: "So glad we could agree!" LeBlanc was noticeably cheerier. "With that out of the way, I can finally talk about my new clothing line!" Ahri's ears perked up at the words 'new clothing.' She immediately ran up to her with sparkling eyes.

Ahri: "Really!? A new line! I loved last year's flora collection! What's this year's?" Ahri was always enthralled by fashion. LeBlanc chuckled at her reaction.

LeBlanc: "Oh sweetie, I knew you'd be excited! I'm planning on a mixed theme, a blend of crystals and swirling..." I tuned them out. While I love fashionable clothes, my current mood didn't allow for chatter. I glanced around the room; I noticed Irelia, Kai'sa, and Akali were speaking with each other. Something is missing here... Something crucial... Oh fuck...

Eve: "I forgot about Y/n." I said my thoughts out loud, catching the girls' attention.

Kai'sa: "Oh yeah... He's been gone for a while..."

Irelia: "I wonder if he still has a terrible sense of direction..." We glanced towards Irelia, confused by the meaning of her words.

Eve: "What are you talking about?" Irelia peeked up, noticing our stare.

Irelia: "Oh! About that... You see, Y/n can find anyone, anything incredibly fast... but the problem was finding the way back... You have no idea how many times I had to look for him..."

Akali: "...And this is a pretty big place..." I rubbed my temple and groaned.

Eve: "I'm 1 who sent him off; I'll go find him."

Ahri: "Are you sure? If we go together, it'll be quicker." I shook my head

Eve: "It's okay, I got it." I darted my eyes to LeBlanc. "Can you make sure nothing happens while I'm gone?"

LeBlanc: "But of course! Now go and find our man." I let out an exasperated sigh before leaving. I explored the dance floor for a while; How can the tallest guy here be this hard to find? Huh? I spotted Y/n a few meters away from my current position... being kissed by 2 foreign-looking women. Without thinking, I grabbed Y/n, pulling him towards me with my lashes.

Eve: "Y/n...What the hell are you doing?"

Y/n PoV Present

Y/n: "...How the hell did it end up like this?" I was sitting in LeBlanc's study while the girls were staring daggers at Ashe and Sejuani, who were doing the same. Why are we here, you might ask? Simple, so we could limit the damage... Given my current company, I'd say it was a good choice.

Eve: "So... Y/n." Oof, still ice-cold. "When did you get so close with the Queens of the Freljord?"

Y/n: "Ummm... I meet them a while back... during my journey... And helped them out with some minor problems." Ashe interjected.

Ashe: "Minor? You helped unite the northern clans and contributed significantly during reconstruction... " Ashe glances back at Sejuani. "...Even rekindled our friendship... our sisterhood." She stared back at me with a serious expression. "That's something we can't fully repay." A short 'Ahem' caught our attention.