Christmas in July (fluff)

AN: I love listening to California while I cook so I just wanted to put that in here :) 

Female POV:

You wake up to Lana snoring softly, you decide to go downstairs and start to make pancakes for the both of you. Once your done mixing the pancake batter Lana comes into the kitchen and hugs you.

"Good morning baby," Lana says tiredly. 

"Good morning," you reply. 

"How early did you get up to make pancakes?" Lana questions. 

"Not to early sweetheart," you reply. 

Time skip: after breakfast 

You and Lana are cuddling on the couch together searching for a movie on Netflix. You and Lana are spooning and you are big spoon, smelling Lanas soft perfume made you want to fall asleep. 

"Babe, what do you want to watch?" Lana asks bringing you out of your sleepy state. 

"Whatever you want sweetheart," you reply. Soon later Lana picks out a Christmas movie even though its July. 

"Baby, Its July," You laugh. 

"Christmas movies are amazing all year around," Lana replies. You and Lana start watching the movie and you start drifting back to your sleepy state, you noticed that Lana is starting to doze off also. You and Lana are sleeping calmly together in a soft blanket as the Christmas movie is playing. 

AN: sorry that this is so short :( I'll try to make the stories longer and more entertaining.