Snow blowing (fluff)

Non-binary pov: 

TW: mentions of glass, accidental cut 

It was December third and it was basically a snow globe outside, so you and Lana decide to set up your decorations together. 

"Im grabbing the ornaments, babe," Lana yelled up to you, "Get the ribbons!" 

You walk into your storage closet to grab some bold red ribbons with gold lining. As your walking out of the closet you run into Lana, then a glass ornament tumbles out of her hand. 

"Oh my God, babe," You blurt out. 

"Let me get the dust pan and broom really fast!" Lana exclaims eagerly, "Do not step in any glass babe!" 

Lana scoots past you, avoiding the glass, into the closet and grabs the dust pan and broom. The ornament that was splattered on the floor was a big glass bulb. It got glass all over the floor and you could tell it was expensive. Lana comes out of the closet with the dust pan and broom. She scoots past to get the area with the broken glass. She bends over slightly and starts sliding the glass into the dustpan with the broom. 

"Here babe, let me do it. I ran into you!" You declare.

"No, baby its okay let me do it!" Lana replies. 

You try to walk over to Lana to grab the broom and dustpan or at least help her. Meanwhile, you step in a little shard of glass. The glass cuts the bottom of your foot. 

"Ahh, fuck!" You shriek. 

"Babe! I told you not to come over here Jesus Christ!" Lana bellows. "Come on lets sit you down." 

Lana guides you to the nearest chair and she sits down on the foot stool that is right in front of the chair. She takes your injured foot into her lap and starts to examine the cut. She slightly glides her index finger over the small cut. 

"There is most definitely no glass in your cut, but it is bleeding a little." Lana states calmly. 

She look absolutely gorgeous at this moment. Her long brunette hair slightly hanging out of her ponytail. Her hazel eyes gazing down at your injured foot. She is focused and she slightly twists your foot to examine the cut from different angels. Her soft hands with her almond shaped maroon nails pets around your cut. She was wearing a white sweater with skin tight black leggings. Lana was not a big fashion person, she only wore what felt comfortable, and you loved it. 

"Let me go grab the alcohol patches and the band-aids." Lana says. 

Lana stands up and walks out the room to go grab what she needs to help your foot heal. Your cut was slightly stinging and you knew it was gonna sting even more when that goddamn alcohol patch goes on your cut. Lana walks back into the room with the patches and a band-aid. 

''Okay babe, this is gonna sting a little." Lana states quietly. 

The patch goes onto my cut and I flinch. Fuck, that stings. 

"Jesus Christ," I say in pain. 

"I know babe. I'm sorry." Lana replies lovingly. 

Finally, she takes the patch off and the stinging terminates. Then, she puts the tan colored band-aid on the cut. 

"Thanks babe," I say. 

"Anytime baby," Lana replies. 

After that we curl up on the couch. My foot resting on the table, Lana doesn't want me to put pressure on it right now. We are laying under a fuzzy blanket and we are eating popcorn and licorice. We decided to watch "Home Alone," Lana tells me its her favorite Christmas movie. I watched the movie but I was way more focused on Lana. She is absolutely stunning. 

A/N: i started this story a couple weeks ago. I finally finished it. Now, that school has started I don't know how active I will be. I will tell you though I am starting a new book and I will be feeding you guys some chapters on this book ;)