Sensual (smut)

A/N: I am trying something slightly new. Even though this is a smut story, it will be slightly more artistic then my old smuts. Also this song and other classical music help my writers block.  :)

Warnings: Soft sex, bath sex, fingering, groping, and female reader. 

Y/N POV: 

We get off the plane. Lana and I, spending three weeks in Venice. The airport was crowded, many people getting to many different destinations. After Lana and I retrieve our bags, we start for the outside world. When we walk outside a breath of Venice air gets me into a horny mood. Lana is on the sidewalk raising her hand for a taxi. I stand there. Taking in everything that has been given to me. The sunshine, Lana's hair blowing in the breeze, all of the people living their own lives. Finally, a taxi pulls up and the driver immediately gets out of the car to take our bags from us and to pick them in the trunk. After he has accomplished this task he opens the back seat door on the passenger side and motions for me and Lana to get inside. Lana gets in first and I follow after her. The driver starts to move the vehicle into the astonishing city. All of the culture and buildings are breathtaking. I've never seen such a place. We soon pull up to our big hotel. It's fancy, but also beautiful. The taxi driver helps us out of the car and soon a bellhop grabs our things from the trunk. I pull out money to pay the taxi driver and we say our goodbyes. We soon walk into the building and to the front desk. Lana checks us in and the bellhop leads us to our suite. Lana unlocks the door and we shyly walk inside. Right as you look into the room you see a full sized kitchen with an island in the middle of the two main counters. Then further into the room there is a slightly lower floor which leads you to a sitting area with huge window. It shows all of the city. When walking back through the kitchen into the next room, our bedroom is an open area with a king sized bed and a walk in closet to the right side of the bed. The the right of the closet is a cubby to sit in which is against another huge window giving you a slightly different view. Then, to the left of the room the humongous bathroom has a clawfoot tub laid on the farthest wall and two vanities with two sinks, one big mirror and two lights overhead on the wall which you entered through. On the wall you seen who you first walk in is a built in shower with two different shower heads. The whole room is elegant, a vibe Lana and I adore. 

"Isn't this place just pretty, I mean there is no other way to say it, pretty." I claim. 

"Yes love, It is quite a place." Lana replies back. 

The bellhop enters the bathroom with his hands behind his back. 

"I have set your things on the bed, I will be leaving now, if you need absolutely anything there is a phone on the tv stand in your living area and in your bedroom. I hope you have a nice stay!" He says almost robotically. 

"Thank you, Sergio." I say almost delayed because of reading his name tag. 

Sergio leaves the room and closes the door on the way out. Lana approaches the bed and starts to unpack her things along with mine. Lana is so content and calm when unpacking. She is a literal angel to watch, while even doing the simplest things. 

"Are you just going to stand there and stare or are you going to help me?" Lana asks jokingly. 

"Yes of course, you are just mesmerizing." I say romantically. 

"Well, I am glad, now help me unpack three weeks worth of clothes please." Lana asks politely. 

"Of course." I reply and moving towards our luggage obediently. 

Me and Lana start to unpack, we give each slight stares while deciding what drawer each garment goes in. This unpacking business happens to be about a 1 hour affair, which would of been more if I wouldn't of helped Lana. 

"Finally, we finished." Lana says, exhausted. 

"Why don't we take a bath and order room service after? Does that sound like a plan?" I ask. 

"Yes darling, that sounds amazing. I'll go start to the bath tub." Lana says as she runs off to our bathroom. 

I soon hear the sound of water flowing into the bath tub. Just imagining sitting in the bath with Lana makes me feel a fiery feeling. I start to undress, I take off my dainty sweater and shorts. I remove my underwear and bra which releases my body and a sense of slight zen comes over my scalp all the way to my toes. The feeling of being naked for some people can humiliating. The feeling of being naked makes me feel free. I think thats what Lana loves most about me, that I am free. I start to stride into the bathroom to see Lana's naked body standing on the bath mat with her clothes discarded to the side of the vanities. The bath looks steamy, Lana steps in a groans at the feeling of the hot water to her skin. I walk closer to the bath tub and eventually start to ease in the water so my can get used to the feeling. At this time Lana is fully sitting down comfortably, I am still struggling to get used to it. 

"Come on Y/N, we take hot baths all of the time, just get in!" Lana says playfully as she places some water onto my lower stomach which is not yet submerged with water."

"Lana, Darling, this water is about to burn my skin off." I say with a sweat starting to form on my forehead. 

"Don't be such a baby! Just get in." Lana exclaims. 

I start to work my whole body into the water and me and Lana's smooth legs are touching. Lana is slightly tanner then me and has longer legs. She is so beautiful, How did I get this lucky? I ask myself this question everyday when I see her face in the morning, day, and night. Lana adds bubbles into the bath and suds start to form. These bubbles cover our body which is usually seen through the reflection of the water. I light a pink candle and it put it on the side of the tub. Lana puts her hair up with a clip as I do myself. 

time skip: 15 minutes later

The suds in the tub are slowly starting to fade and Lana is leaning her head against the edge of the tub while I am still sitting up straight. Lana's legs are still touching mine, I feel something other then her leg start to touch mine. It was her hand, her soft delicate hand sliding up form my knee to the inside of my thigh. It soon reaches just very few inches away from my pussy. Her fingers soon slide onto my clit and she starts to slightly rub her pointer finger against it. I through my head back as she hits the spot right on the side of my cunt. 

"Just like that baby." I breathlessly say. 

She continues to rub increasing her speed. I start to squirm more and more as I feel a tension rise in my stomach. I start to slide into Lana's lap and now her middle and pointer finger are fully inside of me hitting my g spot. I start to rise my wet right hand start to play with her right nipple. My left hand soon makes its way out of the water and starts to grab onto Lana's left tit. Lana's free hand is dipped into the water and under my ass. Our faces our so close together, we start to sloppily kiss. Her finger is still hitting my G spot perfectly as my hands work on her boobs. I can tell Lana is getting closer to her finish as am I. Hickeys and kisses are going all over our necks as both of our orgasms rise. Then finally, the warm feeling hits my body. I am now moaning louder then ever. Lana's body temperature is starting to rise do to her being aroused and about to cum. Then, Lana starts making even more sweet sounds and that is more que to be slightly more aggressive on her tits. I start to squeeze both nipples and she starts moaning more and more. My body is riding through its orgasm while Lana's finger is becoming drenched from my juices. I stop kissing Lana and start leaving more hickeys on the left crook on her neck. Her body is hotter then ever. That when I know she has came. 

"Y/N, your fucking amazing." Lana says sounding slightly exhausted. 

A/N: I'm proud of this one ;) Hope you like x.