Dom to Sub (smut)

Warnings: smutty smut smut ;) Lana being a sub, handcuffs, begging, 

Female Pov

Lana is at a dinner with some old friends while I'm home alone bored and horny. I suddenly get a good idea to get our handcuffs out and lay them on them bed so I can cuff her to our bed and get punished ;). Tonight is going to be a very fun night. 

time skip: 30 mins 

Im in some dark red lingerie holding our handcuffs with pink fluff on the seductively and Lana is taking forever. Suddenly, a door slams. 

"Baby! Im Home!" Lana exclaims. 

"Im upset stairs in our bedroom baby!" I yell. 

I hear her footsteps come up the steps and my body ignites with excitement. She walks into our room and she looks at me with lust and excitement.

"Hey baby," Lana verbalizes nervously. 

I can tell she isn't in her usual dominate mood and I am surprised. Now I know to prepare myself to Dom her tonight. as I stand up I grab the two pairs of handcuffs in my left hand I touch Lana's face as I passionately kiss her with my right hand. After I give her a kiss I walk to one to side of the bed seductively showing off my ass and I clip on cuff on the hand cuff to the bed post and I walk to the other side doing the same thing with he other pair of handcuffs. After I clip the pairs of handcuffs to the bed I go to stand straight in front of Lana. 

"Baby, be a good girl and get on the bed for me," I demand softly. 

Lana immediately obeys and lays down on the bed. 

"Take off your shirt and bra," I challenge. 

Again, she immediately obeys and seconds later she's topless. I crawl on the bed on top of her and I grab her right wrist and cuff it and I do the same with the left. She slightly whimpers when she is fully cuffed to the bed and completely at my mercy. 

"Ma'am please take off my pants," Lana whines. 

I never knew Lana could be a sub. She always dominated me in bed but I liked this switch of dynamics in bed. Also, her calling me Ma'am was really turning me on. I started to remove her pants and panties from her body and I am even more turned on more then I already am. I start to kitten lick her pussy and she gasps. 

"Ma'am, please keep going," Lana pleads. 

"If you keep being a good girl you'll get to come sooner," I announce. 

I started to fully eat her out and she starts to gasp even more. Her hands are trying to escape from the cuffs as I go in deeper. I can feel my orgasm coming close and by the sounds and the way Lana is trying to squirm out of the handcuffs she is close too. 

"Ma'am, I'm so close," Lana declares. 

"Me too," I say. 

Suddenly, the most euphoric feeling overtakes my body and I cum. 

"I came," Lana said. 

"me too," I replied. 

When I gain a little bit of strength back I un cuff Lana from the bed and I put the cuffs away in the box under the bed. I walk into the bathroom and start running Lana a nice warm bath. when I walk back into our bedroom I pick up Lana bridal style and walk her back to the bathroom in set her into the warm bath. 

"Thank you baby." Lana says. 

"Your welcome my Love." I reply. 

A/N: I finally added some aftercare to my stories :)