Chapter 13

The drug laboratory.

"Madam Wang is what the chaser group does," he said to Madam Wang and she showed her the restaurant near the police station.

"What do they think they are different from another group?" Asked Madam Wang as she watched the monitor.

"We are still monitoring them and that client who ordered Mr. Piamcho's death has been apprehended by police," he told Madam Wang that she was angry.

"Kill him," Madam Wang told him and he left.

She looks at the chaser group on the monitor.

"I can easily kill you all and I made you all, I will destroy you all," said Madam Wang as she still stared at the monitor.

The chief later called her to that her orders were okay and she gave them a bonus because they did well in what the client asked them to do.

She also looked at her other assassins.

The others were sloppy so she killed them and there was nothing wrong with her.

She trained a lot to be an assassin but some are weak. Like her children used to be weak but now she and her husband are perfect children.

She has nothing more to ask for because she has a perfect family.

Her life is perfect so some destroy her perfect life.

According to the brothers and the competitor of the Star Empire owned by Pawin.

That is why he is happy that she assassinated Pawin's son Barcode and she is also happy because Barcode will kill his father.

In Barcelona, Spain.

Aita and Hades receive their next prey those on the venom list.

First on the list. the three agents receive word and escort Mario to go back to Thailand. Suddenly they find the local police on their tail and after some swift maneuvering, the agent gets them all safely to an airfield, where they transfer him over to other agents and then leave.

Aita eliminates all the agents around Mario, and he goes over to the car. Aita shoots Mario dead.

Second to the list, Kim tries to relax with a lady friend, but one of his guards calls him and is shot dead as soon as Kim picks up. And see the elevator coming up. The four guards strike their poses, and as soon as the doors open, they shoot like mad at the corpse of the first guard. One by one, each guard gets picked off by Hades, and one is dragged over a stairway railing and neck snapped; one is strangled by a string as Hades hangs over him in the air vent another is karate-chopped to death the last two, guarding Kim, are shot to death behind a sheer white curtain in front of Kim.

Kim calls his contact; they are going to have to put all of their hope in Barcelona. Aita comes up behind Kim and Aita shoots him in the back of the head, execution style. They see the dress of the lady friend, discover her hiding in the bathroom, and Hades also shoots her then they leave.

They went to their next target.

Their target is three minutes away, and soon a black van and a white limousine approach on the road. shoots one of the limo's wheels, stopping the vehicle. A woman steps from the limousine, and Hades shoots.

After their mission, they returned to Thailand. When they returned from Thailand, he first reported to his chief. He said goodbye to his chief.

They tried to take the train because Morrigan told them that it was nice to take the train.

What they didn't know was that Net was there at the train station. Net continually glances over in their direction, and eventually, Aita catches on. As the man next to them raises a newspaper and blocks them from view, they disappear. Net starts heading for the end of the train car, but before he makes it to the other car, Net presses a gun to his side.