Chapter 22

On the island, Breaking free of his restraints, he pounds on the reinforced one-way glass with a chair. A medic enters to administer a sedative, but the man turns the tables and sticks him with his needle. Madam Wang watches stoically from the other side, waiting to see how this scenario will unfold. This is why he lets the man escape his holding room, fight off guards, and head out into the hallway.

He finds his friend half-unconscious in another room and frees him, dragging him along to seek freedom. But they come to a dead end and are cornered by a trio of armed members of Madam Wang.

Madam Wang has already ordered them to kill them because the experiment was sloppy.

Madam Wang walks down a very dark corridor. She walks inside a strange lab and tells the professor in charge that she'll help him make his experiment a success. "So don't waste my money,"

There are new people to assassinate Madam Wang who is now a graduate.

Madam Wang explains that they have been tested by her. Now that they have passed the trial, they have the opportunity to join the Scorpion brand and become killers and terrorists She assures them, "I chose you, my children," They accept.

Later, Madam Wang received a call from her counterpart in Italy.

Madam Wang's men are still looking for them.

"I can find you wherever you go," said Madam Wang as she threw away the glasses she was holding.

Later someone called her.

"We saw them, Madam Wang," he said to Madam Wang.

"Kill them all," Madam Wang ordered him.

In the mansion of the Piamchon family.

"Where are you going?"Zee asked

"To my fianceé," Barcode answered and he left because he was going to Jeff right when he opened them and saw Jeff.

"I saw an online restaurant near here would you like to take it out or are we going to eat it?" Barcode said that those who are with them will be upset by others.

"Just take it out," Jeff told him when Barcode's mother called them they would eat at the long table and eat a lot.

Jeff is next to Barcode to his left is Boss.

They were eating Barcode silently so he sliced ​​Jeff's shrimp. Then Jeff's steak was sliced ​​Barcode.

They had a great dinner and Zee's aides escorted them to their rooms

James invited them to drink, but Net didn't want to because he was already traumatized by what Barcode's group mate had done.

"There are no sex drugs, and we miss drinking alcohol. Then I told you, snow, that I prefer to have sex with you when you're sober. Above all, I don't take advantage of you even when you're drunk. Can't you see  I'm a gentleman to you? I? You want a badass image, you can do that too," James was about to kiss Net when Net covered his mouth.

They agreed to be drunk, they talked about Barcode then went to talk to James and Nunew.

"I like that, you want to get to know me better," Nunew drank wine again.

Later, Noeul and Nat arrived and Nunew hugged them.

"How long will you insist on Max? I know you want to kill him but you have to stop it yourself. We stood there when he sabotaged us." Nat cussed before drinking alcohol.

"When we go home, I miss my plants," Nat just ruffled Peat's hair.

"How was your life on the island?" Zee asked and they drank wine before Nunew spoke.