Chapter 26

They have announced the plan to fake the death of Zee and Nunew. When one of Madam Wang's capos is notified that they have located Nunew, and the entire team moves out this is their last chance to get him. Zee and Nunew drive up to a train station, where he goes to buy tickets for both of them.

As the hitman enters the train station, Quan looks around for any sign of suspicious cars or people outside but misses spotting Zee sitting in the car. Nunew finishes buying the tickets, and they are led by Quan looking for him. Quan continually misses him as he searches through the crowds. Nunew grabs some clothes from a deliveryman in a personnel room, and even though Quan sees him several times, passing by each other, he doesn't recognize him. Quan walks into the station and passes right by Nunew without a second glance. But  L swivels around and aims his gun at Nunew, telling him to stop. Nunew grabs the nearest agent's gun and protects himself with the guard's body. They face off against Nunew and the poor-body-armor-one of hitman.

Local police come running in and call for the agents to put their guns down, getting in between L and Nunew. He manages to escape with his captive agent out of the station, frustrating them.

Nunew rushes back to the parking lot, escaping from them, but just as he approaches the car, it blows up right in front of his eyes.

They catch up to him and Quan fires a bullet right into his arm. The other agents start shooting at him, and he ducks behind a car. But he doesn't run further, nor does he fight back.

The incessant gunfire snaps him out of his reverie and he hijacks a car and drives away, right past Nunew in his car. They followed him in a car they hijacked as well. They weave through the narrow streets of Bangkok.

In the end, they also killed Nunew and they immediately told Madam Wang but what they didn't know was that it was just a setup made by Nunew and Barcode.

They noticed another car coming towards them and immediately opened fire on them. The chase ends up on a wide ledge next to an old building. Peat brings his car right up next to them and repeatedly pushes his car against a building. They try to cut in front of them to stop him, but Peat plows right into him and keeps driving forward. They start shooting like mad through the front window, but Peat speeds up, pushing the car over the ledge that they are driving on, flipping their car over.

They were about to get out as soon as someone got out of the car, none other than Nunew and Peat as well as Barcode.

They were being shot until they ran out of ammunition, they did not target Madam Wang's men and they did not care even if they were dead, then they poured gas and set them on fire.

Meanwhile, They all lunch together at an outdoor restaurant. They stare with curiosity and perhaps a little disgust at what James and Noeul are eating Rot Duan (Bamboo Worms) and Fried Tarantula while Noeul's is Luu Muu (Raw Pig's Blood)

They also don't know why they went with James and Noeul for marketing strategies for Noeul's restaurant.

"Why are you looking at me like that, don't you believe I'm a chef?" Boss doesn't believe that Noeul is even a chef, especially since he was awarded 21 Michelin Stars.

"Bloody bunny, the files of the others involved in the kidnappings of missing children are already there. The other children are safe and we have returned them to their parents, but we are still trying to find out where Madam Wang took the others. Don't we be worried and careful? It's also our way to help people like us even though we still have a conscience so I stopped myself from making them dinner," Noeul gave Boss the flash drive and he saw something familiar on a table and looked at James.

"How?" Noeul was about to say something when James stopped him. Boss and Net didn't know what was going on so they asked and Noeul answered them. "James's first love,"

James receives a call from Barcode and he says goodbye to them first. While James was talking to someone, Net started to ask about James' relationship with Dennis.

"tragic ending." while Noeul was looking at Dennis' table who was talking to a beautiful woman.

"What do you mean?" Net asked but Noeul didn't answer him.

Noeul and their groupmate know about the love story of James and Dennis and how the love of James and Dennis ended.

"It's better to ask James about Dennis," Noeul told Net.

They talked about their plan and he said that they should prepare for Nunew's funeral then Barcode said that Peat had already killed the hitman that Madam Wang ordered to kill Nunew.

"Boss and P'Net are also hanging around, don't worry, we did Noeul's way," James said and ended the call and returned to their table.

"What are you talking about?" James asked and Noeul answered that they talked about his first love.

Net asks how James and Dennis got close. he replies "Because we had our first kiss that day and it's just a typical love story that's why we didn't have a happy ending," said James as Dennis passed by with him in front of them.

"He doesn't remember me because I made sure I was erased from his memory because I was a bad dream that should just be forgotten," said James as he watched Dennis happily in the company of the others.

"Do you regret that you were the one with him and not someone else," Net asked James seriously.

"No and it's too late to regret or regret because it's been a long time since we've been together and you, Snow, are my present and future," Net just elbowed him as he tried to hug her.

After they finished eating, they went for a walk and saw a fortune teller.

The fortune teller informs him that he cannot avoid his destiny. James jokes that he and Net were destined to meet. Before the fortune teller can reveal the second card, Net stops her, saying, "I've already heard what I wanted to hear." They pay and leave.

"Snow my soulmate," he was irritated with James and he didn't believe the prediction either.

"It's just nonsense for him to say that I've found my soulmate and he's right next to me. I'm sure you're also in cahoots with them." he left James while Noeul and Boss were being predicted by a fortune teller.

Noeul's first card is good but the second one is not the fortune teller's expression darkens.