Chapter 24

James and Net meet at the Mini Bar.

"What are we talking about?" James asked Net.

"You really should be proud to be your parent's criminal," Net told James seriously.

"Why is a professional assassin a noble job?" James asked Net.

"Killed a lot of people," Net said.

"Why do you kill too?" James asked Net casually.

"Right, but I killed the bad guys," Net told James.

"Me too, I'm killing those like you. Then maybe you forgot Barcode too just like you said we are criminals," James told Net.

"You think I'm joking with you!" Net seriously told James that he was annoyed because he could say it wasn't a big deal and it was still a blank face to his.

"Why do you think I'm joking too?"James says to Net.

"Snow," James kissed Net which surprised him.

"Snow you are a police officer and I am a criminal who has no conscience also my other group mate I am a member of the chaser," James said and he stood up and left Net as he held his hand.

"You are the victim she is the reason why you did not see your true parents. You are right, you are a criminal because of what she did to all of you," said Net to James just as he suddenly reached for him and kissed him. He breaks free angrily and punches him. He grabs him in another kiss. Again, Net struggles, but this time, he gives in after a few moments and starts to kiss him back

Meanwhile, Nat and Max are in Zee's office.

"Why did you suddenly pull me aside while I was having fun talking to my parents?" Nat asked

"I just don't feel sorry for your parents for what happened to you," Max said.

"Sad? What about me?" Nat asked Max later to laugh it off because he could understand Max's meaning.

"Wow, Mr. Bitch thank you for your concern. I just told them they should know about me. What we are now because we are taught according to our upbringing on the island? We are not taught to be good people to teach us to be bad. In your eyes I am a criminal, don't be biased Barcode is just your little brother but he is our vice leader of the chaser. There's nothing shameful about what I do, it's an honor to be a hitman, so what's wrong if I'm proud to be a hitman? That's how we were raised on the island to be professional killers, not saints. Maybe I'm insensitive to what I can do like this Mr. Bitch. Maybe we have a chance but I still Persephone the members of the Chaser," Nat told Max and he left Max's office.

Meanwhile, Madam Wang is looking for them again because they escaped from Madam Wang's staff.

Although Madam Wang was at the event for her husband's campaign, she did not know that she was irritated by the events and Madam Wang is paranoid because it might ruin her dream of becoming the first lady.

They should disappear.

She must see the Chaser group because as long as they live she will not be reassured and she will always worry that one morning when she wakes up she will no longer have dreams.

Meanwhile, In the Villa. Fort and Peat have said they are officially a couple but Barcode told him that Fort might be on sex drugs.

"I don't take drugs seriously we are officially exclusive dating," Fort tells Barcode and they are still staring at him and counting him 1-100 as he walks by Barcode also checks to see if he is okay and to make sure he is well thought of, he congratulates Barcode.

"How did you do that Peat strength of Venom congrats to both of you?" Nunew also hugged them.

"Change topic let's talk about the fuck Madam Wang," Nat tells and Jeff shows them the blueprint of my island where they used to be assassins.