➢Laundries

Ari's Pov⚜

I woke up and decided to walk out the room. I headed downstairs to the kitchen. I didn't saw anyone when i walk down, where could they be? I washed my face and walked back to the room. I didn't see Eun nor Bora, or even oppa, Jimin and Taehyung. Are they still asleep?

I took a quick bath and did my morning routine. I, then, walked out the room when i noticed Jungkook also walk out my room as well. I looked at him confused. His hair is messy and he surely have this freaking sleepy face. He yawned and look at me.

"Morning."he muttered and walk downstairs. Huh? That's strange. Does he thinks i'm comfortable with him now? Tch, this can't be happening.

I just rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. I saw him walk to the bathroom. Aish, why do i think about what'll he do?!

"Oppa! Where are you guys?! I'm hungry."i whined and plopped on the couch. I layed there lazily as i wait for oppa to walk downstairs.

⚜Bora's Pov⚜

I woke up when i heard a loud thud from behind. I sat up and looked around then i found Jimin sleeping on the floor.

"Holy mother of jesus! Gosh." I looked at him with knitted brows. Did he just fall down? I walked off the bed and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the door and open it, but i heard Jimin groan. I looked back at him, seeing him curling up into a ball.

"Aish." I breathed out and walked to the closet. I pulled some comforters and throw it to his sleeping figure. It landed on his face, that made me chuckled.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes and walked out the room. I walk downstairs and found Ari laying on the couch.

"Yah, where's oppa?" I asked, looking around. I saw Jungkook walk out the bathroom on the kitchen.

"Morning kook." I greeted and turned my gaze to him, he just nod before walking upstairs.

"Tch i don't know, and.. why are you greeting that guy? He don't deserve to be treated right." She scoffed.

"I know, but I'm trying to be 'good' for oppa, especially now that he's ill."i said and walk to the kitchen.

"Aish, yeah, yeah." She just rolled her eyes.

"By the way, where's Taehyung and Eun?" I asked.

"I don't know." She simply answered. I just rolled my eyes and pulled my phone from my sweatpant's pocket. I chatted Oppa.

:Jin Oppa💜:

Bora~ssi:
Oppa?

Jin Oppa💜:

Oh, Bora~ssi,Why?

Bora~ssi:
Where the heck are
you, oppa?

Jin Oppa💜:

I'm in the supermarket..

Bora~ssi:
Oh god, you're buying groceries
again? Oppa, you just did
yesterday.

Jin Oppa💜:
Yeah i know, but i came
up with a new recipe and
i want to try it but then,
i remembered i don't have
the ingredients😂

Bora~ssi:

Is Eun and Taehyung with
you?

Jin Oppa💜:

Yeah, Eun's helping me
to find the ingredients and
Taehyung, i don't know where
the heck did he went.