Chapter 10 : The Audition

~Greyson's POV~

I walked into the school theatre,on Monday where auditions were being held by Mrs.Hollice. It's been two weeks since Avalon got me to audition for the talent show, and among some other acts, I was accepted. So here I am presenting to the drama teacher what I'm going to perform on Friday at the big talent show.

I've planned everything all out, the school was going to bring a piano onto stage, and I was going to sing paparrazi by Lady Gaga. Avalon was coming to my audition, which was at about 10:00am so in about 8 minutes. Nina Heffers was finishing her audition of juggling glass vases. Pretty cool, after a lot of practice. Avalon hasn't showed up yet and it was my turn, I was sliding my phone out of my pocket , but Mrs.Hollice called my name and it was too late. I just made my way with my music sheets up to the stage where a piano and microphone were set .

We are the crowd

We're c-coming out

Got my flash on it's true

Need that picture of you

It's so magical

We'd be so fantastico

Leather and jeans

Garage glamorous

Not sure what it means

But this photo of us

It don't have a price

Ready for those flashing lights

'Cause you know that baby I

I'm your biggest fan

I'll follow you until you love me

Papa-paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar

You know that I'll be your

Papa-paparazzi

I started singing my heart out, and after I was done, all the other acts who were here to audition clapped and applauded for me, I spotted Avalon running towards me as I made my why to Mrs.Hollice.

"Oh my gosh Grey! I'm so sorry I was late. You did great! You are so going to win on friday" She beamed and gave me a hug. I hugged her back when Mrs.Hollice cleared her throat.

"I'll see you friday Greyson"She smiled and left .

*Friday Night*

Avalon, My dad , and I walked into the school theatre backstage. I was dressed in jeans and a white T-shirt with a black blazer on top, and simple converse.

My dad had his video camera. He had stayed a few hours yesterday working on it and making sure it was fully prepared, as Little miss Lvvy insisted we had to do the video. My dad was going to give me a copy after the show, and I would upload it to Youtube. "You nervous?"Lvvy came up to me and whispered.

"No, but now that you mention it, I am"I chuckled.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Don't worry, you'll do great, i've been helping you practice for the past two weeks. Plus, Max, Bailey, your parents and I will be out there. You have nothing to worry about"Avalon smiled.

"You always know what to say, it makes me feel like I don't thank you enough"I told her.

"Mhm, yes , calling me the perfect girlfriend would do once in while"She winked and patted my shoulder before leaving, to go take her seat with my father.

Rebecca Peter's was the first act, of course with her really tall legs, gymnastics was her talent. Becca could do the splits for 20 minutes whole, she was so flexible it was impossible.

Next was Nicholas Acens, now usually I wouldn't even know what Nick was talented at, because I rarely talk to him, in any way; but I've been told that he could sing as well, but he played the guitar instead of piano.

"Thank you Nicholas! Now ladies and gentleman, here is Greyson Micheal Chance, singing Papparazi by Lady Gaga, with his amazing piano!"Mrs.Hollice announced as I made my onto the stage, with the applauds of the crowd filling the air.

"Good luck Man,"Nick told me as he made his way backstage, after he had just sung, "Hometown Glory" By Adele.

I sat on the piano seat, warming up my fingers, while Mrs.Hollice adjusted my microphone and piano sheets ; and I started with my performance. I just imagined that no one was out there, and remembered how Avalon and I were practicing at my house alone. There was nothing to be afraid of.

Atlast I was done with my show, and the wolf-whistles and cheers of the audience filled the theatre; I bowed down in happiness, and joy. I ran backstage to find Lvvy, standing there screaming.

"Ahhh! You did great! Marvelous! You are so going to win! For sure"She beamed. I laughed and squeezed her in a bone crushing hug.

"Nice work"Bailey and Max said at once giving me each high-fives. Okay, these two were made for eachother.

"Hey! The judges are voting, and Um, results are in half an hour"Max informed.

"Yeah , no pressure. I mean this could be the beginning of your music career or it will go downhill and you'll never live your dream"Bailey confronted.

"Wow, you guys are so supportive"I rolled my eyes.

"Don't listen to them Greyson, you did fantastic"Avalon stuck her tongue out at the couple who was standing opposite of us.

"The results are in!"Mrs. Hollice called out, it echoed through the stage. I immediately, with the other acts, rushed to the stage. All of us lining up in a straight horizontal line.

"3rd place goes to... Jenna Stevens"The first judge called out

"2nd place goes to, Nicholas Acens!"He said again, as Nick went to claim his trophy.

"And first place to win a free trip to The Ellen Show is ; Greyson Micheal Chance! Congratualtions!"As soon as he called my name , I jumped from excitement, stepping down to claim my prize and thanking the audience, and the judges. I can't believe I won. I really did win, Lvvy was right!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yea, i know. I haven't updated this story in FOREVER . It's just i've been having REALLY BAD writers block, and my aunt died, i had midterms and I was very busy. So sorry :) love me. I'll try my hardest to update every week, because i'm busy with Love Train also.

Anywho, forgive me? Yes.

Yay! I return to piano lessons in 2 weeks. And my english teacher is pushing me to publish a real book ( not on wattpad) and i'm thinking about it !

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN <3

*Dedication to a commenter*

Love you bbys

xo Weam |