chapter 6: i dont know you

<pre style="line-height: 17px; white-space: normal; color: #2a2a2a; font-size: 13px; text-align: -webkit-auto;">Chapter 6: I don't know you 

~~• Lvvy's POV•~~ 

My eyes opened , i saw i was in a room. Suddenly , the door burst open. 

" Listen kid, we wont hurt you , just tell us are you the daughter of Mr.Cavine , the millionaire business man?" A man in black asked me , his voice gruff and scary.

" N-no , Mr. Cavine is my father's boss" I shivered .

" Oh great, then you will be a good girl, and tell us where they live " The other man said to me . 

" I don't know where he lives , all i know is where his company is " I trembled with fear. They forced me to give them the address. 

" you are useless now , so your'e not worth anything anymore" They dragged me out of the room and threw me in the middle of a forest . I could tell it was a few miles away from town . The two men left. I looked around me , trees , bushes and flowers , i could also see a few insects and owls on the branches of the high oaks , my dress and make up were a mess, i now looked like cinderella before the godmother. 

I grabbed my phone out if my wallet . I was going to call my mom . I had a few bars . So the signal was good .

" Lvvy?!" Her voice sounded worried. 

" M-mom" I stuttered.

" Lvvy, are you okay, Where are you?" 

" Mom , i'm fine I started . " I dont know, i'm in a forest about 5 miles away from town. There's a sign that says oakland view " I continued.

" Okay, i'm gunna come find you as soon as possible. Bye" She hung up .

I sat next to a tree , it was about 4 in the afternoon. I waited for about 2 hours , it was almost 6 , it was getting dark, the sun was setting then i heard a few footsteps . 

I got up from the ground and saw Greyson looking for me , i peeked at him, as soon as he saw me , he ran towards me and hugged me tight and twirled me around.

" Don't you ever run away like that again , i was worried about you Lvvy" He whispered .

" Leave me alone " I snapped pulling away , and making my way to the car where my mom was

" Lvvy , Listen to me, i didn't want to hurt you " He said his voice soft.

" Save it Greyson, this is exactly why I didn't want to tell you, i'm just a friend to you! You know what, just forget everything between us , i dont know you and I'm not your friend , let alone i don't love you!" I screamed tears falling down my cheeks . Although i knew I still loved Greyson.

He looked at me pain and sorrow filled his eyes . It hurt me to leave his friendship too, but this was better for the both of us . 

" Avalon, you don't understand , I'm fifty - pecent sure i like you, and i'm falling for you , i can't say I love you yet" He yelled 

" Greyson , that's not the point , you lied to me , and you were leading me on this whole time ! How was i so stupid to think that you had feelings for me ?" I shot back . 

" But i do have feelings for you, well at least half of me does " He shrugged. I shook my head and ran to the car. He hopped into the car behind me . The whole car ride home was silent . Mom parked infront of the house. I swung the door open , and stomped up to my room. I looked through the window and saw Greyson looking straight at me from his room, that was face to face with mine .