Happy new year!!

"Ishqi jaldi karo late ho raha hai..."

Ahaan said as he kept his charger in his bag and then closed the chain of bag...

"Uffo avm thoda sa wait nahi kar sakte kya?"

Said Ishqi as she brushed her hair standing in front of mirror...

After a lot of drama which happened in Ishqi and Ahaan's lives they decided to go on a vacation to celebrate new year. They weren't the only one, Sonu, Kartik and Raj were joining them as well. After almost a week of planning it was finally time to board their flight. This time instead of going to exotic places like London, Maldives or Europe they decided to keep it simple and visit Mahabaleshwar. Yes they were going to Mahabaleshwar this weekend...

"Ishqi ji hamari flight miss hojayegi, jaldi karo"

"Heyy bhagwan kaisa pati diya hai bas patni ko dantna aata hai bas aur kuch nahi. Waise mere pyaar patidev aapne phone ka charger le liya?"

"Haa"

"Aur aapka extra jacket waha bohot thand hogi"

"Haa le liya hai, dekha main kuch nahi bhula aur main ready bhi hu jara mujhse sikho jaldi kaise ready hote hai"

"Accha ji, waise aapne passport liya?"

"Shit bhul gaya!!"

Ahaan said as he opened their cupboard and then took out their passports from the drawer...

"Dekha main kuch nahi bhula"

Ishqi mimicked him and then started laughing while Ahaan was just lost in her innocent face. As he was staring at her he noticed that she wasn't wearing sindur. He went near her and turned her around. He tensely... ohh sorry intensely looked in her eyes and slowly started leaning in. Ishqi closed her eyes and started absorbing the moment. Ahaan slowly took sindur which was kept on the vanity and applied it on Ishqi and then moved back and suppressed his laugh while looking at Ishqi.

Ishqi realized that Ahaan was not close so she opened her eyes and soon Ahaan bursted out laughing. Ishqi slightly hit him on arm and then took her bag and left the room.

"Bhabhi dekho na yeh chipkali meri Fashion sense ko bura bol rahi hai"

"Bhabhi ab yeh uncle types kapde peheneta hai isme main kya karu?"

"Oye tu mujhe uncle bula rahi hai par khud dadi lag rahi hai"

"Shut up cheapde!! Mujhe dadi bulaya toh dekh lena"

"Kya dekhu kya kar legi?"

"Enough!!"

Ishqi shouted on top of her lungs. By hearing her voice Ahaan panicked and came running downstairs.

"Ishqi kya hua? You okay?"

"Bhai Bhabhi ko kuch nahi hua, hua toh iss chipkali ko hai"

"Sonu ko kya hua?"

"Aankhe kharab hogayi hai iski"

"Shhssh!! Bas kitna ladoge, flight ka time ho raha hai chalo sab"

Ishqi said and then went near the elders and took their blessing. After that she went outside followed by everyone. They sat in the and started going towards the airport. Soon after they boarded the flight...

For almost half of the flight Ishqi stayed quiet and now Ahaan was getting uncomfortable by her silence...

"Ishqi sorry na please maan jao. Main pakka agli baar se aisa koi nahi mazaak nahi karunga"