I missed you!! ~ 2

It's been 2 years since Ishqi left. Not a day passed by without both Ishqi and Ahaan thinking about each other. Ishqi was not working in a good company with great salary. She almost had everything except her Avm. Ahaan's company was doing great as well but still important part of his life, his Ishqi was missing...

As time grew Ahaan started distancing Dadi. He slowly started to strongly dislike Dadi because Dadi was the only reason Ishqi is not with him today. This dislike turned into hatred when he found out truth about his mother, all thanks to Kartik. He was now trying to find Ishqi. Ishqi and Ahaan both pretended that they were fine but inside they really missed each other. Their eyes were longing to see each other...

2 years later...

Ishqi left Delhi as those memories started haunting her. She is now living in Bangalore...

Ishqi, currently getting ready for her office...

Massi- Ishqi beta aaja nashta karle.

Ishqi- ha massi aayi.

Ishqi combed her hair and went to have breakfast. As both Ishqi and Massi were having breakfast, Massi said...

Massi- Ishqi tujhe pata hai mujhe kal hamare purane padosi mile.

Ishqi- accha kya keh rahe the?

Massi- beta unhone tere liye rishta bheja hai, aapne bete ka.

As soon as she heard this, Ishqi became num. She was on edge of breakdown when she managed to say...

Ishqi- massi main shaadi nahi karungi.

Massi- Ishqi kab tak aisi rahegi, aakhir ek na ek din shaadi karni toh padegi na.

Ishqi- nahi massi main nahi karungi...

Ishqi said and then left. She sat in her car and started crying. She slowly composed herself and left for her office.

As she reached her boss told her to prepare conference room as they were going to attend an important client today. Ishqi nodded and went to the conference room. She was a bit confused as they were not going to be having meeting today...

After a while everyone came in the conference room and started preparing for the meeting. Soon after the clients came...

Just as they entered Ishqi was shocked to see, Ahaan. She couldn't help but tear up by seeing him after 2 years. The time changed but he didn't. He was still the same Avm, Ishqi fell in love with. Ahaan too saw her tearing up. He felt like the happiest person on earth to finally meet her after such a long time...

Boss- hello Mr. Malhotra!!

Said Ishqi's boss as he broke both of their trance. Ahaan quickly snapped out of his world and forwarded his hand, greeting Ishqi's boss. Soon, after introducing everyone, they started meeting...

The meeting went great. Both the clients were impressed by each other. But now that meeting was finished Ahaan wanted to talk with Ishqi...

Ahaan- I'm really impressed par main yaha dou dino ke liye hu. I was thinking aaj main thodi sightseeing karlu.

Boss- that's a great idea Mr. Malhotra. Ishqi tum inke saath kyu nahi jaati.

Ishqi- main?

Boss- ha tum

Ahaan- great, hum kal firse meeting karte hai, aur contract bhi tayaar karlenge.

They both again shakes hands and Ishqi and Ahaan left. They sat in Ahaan's car and started driving. The whole car ride nono of them spoke. Finally Ahaan stopped the car outside a park. They both went inside the park, still not uttering any word...

Suddenly Ishqi started sobbing. Ahaan immediately hugged her. Ishqi started beating him while sobbing...

Ishqi- aap wapas kyu aaye avm? Kyu??

Ahaan- Ishqi, Shhssh...shant hojao.

Ishqi came out of Ahaan's grip, her face red and swollen...

Ishqi- kaise shant hojao, ab tak jaise taise khudko sambhal rahi thi main, ab main kaise sambhalu khudko. Din raat bas aapki yaad aati reheti hai. Hamne decide Kiya tha na ke fir kabhi nahi milenge toh fir ab kyu?

Ahaan- Ishqi listen to me.

Ishqi- avm hamne decide kiya tha hum fir kabhi nahi milenge, ha ya na?

Ahaan- ha par...

Ishqi- par aap still yaha aagaye.

Ahaan- Ishqi tum khush nahi ho kya main tumse milgaya?

Ishqi sat on a bench accompanied by Ahaan, took a deep breath and said...

Ishqi- avm, main khush nahi bohot khush hu aapko dekh ke par kya fayda aap kal chale jayenge Delhi...

Ahaan- jaunga par akele nahi, tumhe leke jaunga.

Ishqi- aur Dadi, woh maanengi. Avm dou saal pehele bhi humne try maara tha na aur aapko pata hai na kya hua tha.

Ahaan- iss baar aisa nahi hoga.

Ishqi- kyu?

Ahaan- kyuki...

Ahaan started explaining everything to Ishqi while she carefully listened. When he was done talking, he was in tears while Ishqi was in shock...

Ahaan- Ishqi inn dou saal main kitna dukhi tha yeh sirf Kartik janta hai. Raat ko so nahi pata tha, bas yeh chinta satati reheti thi ke kya Ishqi thik hogi, kya unse aapna khayala rakha hoga. I really missed you Ishqi!

Ishqi- I missed you too avm...

Ishqi went and hugged him tightly. Finally the wait was over, they were finally together. Destiny played it's magic and they got their happily ever after...

The end...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So guys I know it's not the best, but I was really busy. I'm also working on my new series which I will publish next month. Hope you liked it...

Word count- 889

🄿🄴🄰🄲🄴✌︎

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°