Bas tera saath ho ~ 2

Ishqi then went to the conference room and waited for her clients to come...

Meanwhile with Rhea and Ahaan...

They just reached the company and were still in parking lot. Rhea as usual was really bugging Ahaan and Ahaan couldn't do anything about this, they both went inside and asked at the reception...

Ahaan- excuse me, we have a meeting with a wedding planner...

Receptionist- your name sir.

Ahaan- Ahaan Veer Malhotra...

Receptionist- yes sir please go in that cabin.

The Receptionist showed them the way and they started walking towards the cabin. As soon as Ahaan opened the door and stepped inside his heart started beating faster. He felt that someone he lost is close to him again, someone special, someone really important. Ahaan saw a girl in simple white kurta and jeans. Her back was facing him while she was looking out of the window...

Yes that girl was Ishqi. As Ahaan felt something different the same goes with Ishqi. After almost months of feeling lonely, this moment she didn't feel lonely. Ishqi immediately turned and that was when their eyes met...

Both of their eyes held a different story but something which was common is that loneliness. Both Ishqi and Ahaan saw loneliness in each other's eyes.

Rhea saw Ishqi and was furious...

Rhea in mind- yeh Ishqi kaha se aagayi. Kitni mushkil se isse peecha choda tha pata nahi firse kaise aagayi...

Rhea- Ishqi tum itne dino baad! Kaisi ho tum?

Rhea said and went to hug Ishqi. Ishqi slightly reciprocated but still all of her attention were towards Ahaan. Even though Rhea tried to break Ishqaan's eyes contact but still she was not able to do so. They were constantly looking into each other's eyes...

Rhea broke the hug...

Rhea- kaisi ho Ishqi aur itne din kaha thi?

Ishqi broke her eye contact with Ahaan and then looked at Rhea while fake smiling and said...

Ishqi- main thik hu Rhea...

Ahaan noticed that Ishqi is not herself. The aura he used to feel when he was with Ishqi is not the same.

Ahaan in mind- her smile...Pata nahi kyu par mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke kuch toh hua Ishqi ke saath. She doesn't feel like herself anymore...

Rhea- Ishqi tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

Ishqi- main yaha job karti hu, aur aap shayad aap dono hi mere clients hai. Ek minute wait kijiye main file leke aayi.

Ishqi wanted a moment for herself so she quickly scooted out of the cabin before Ahaan could even process anything. She had a lot going on, the person she thought she would never see was standing right in front of her. The person she tried to forget was in front of her...

Ishqi went to her boss's cabin and asked his secretary for the file. The secretary gave her the file and soon Ishqi came back hesitantly...

Ishqi firstly sat on her chair and then gestured them to sit. She opened the file and started reading it out loud. Even though she knew what it was going to be she didn't had the courage to accept it...

Ishqi- Ms. Ishqi is appointed as wedding planner for the wedding of Mr. Ahaan Veer Malhotra and Ms. Rhea Mehta...

(Idk how these documents are made so please cooperate...)

Ishqi's voice almost broke while saying this. She felt like her heart, which was already broken into thousands of pieces now broke into millions of pieces. She still somehow managed to plaster a fake smile and said...

Ishqi- looks like aap dono shaadi karne wale hai. Very congratulations to both of you...

Ahaan didn't even utter a word. He felt thousands of emotions going on with him. He felt releived to see Ishqi in front of his eyes, he felt uneasiness as he could tell something happened to Ishqi. He felt angry, he was angry on Rhea, just because of her he couldn't talk to Ishqi freely...

Ahaan was in his deep thoughts when he got a call from Kartik. Ahaan sighed a breath of relief as he didn't wanted to a conversation about his marriage with Rhea to Ishqi and he could clearly see that even if Ishqi was smiling while talking to Rhea she too didn't wanted it...

Ahaan quickly excused himself and went out of the cabin to talk to Kartik...

Ahaan- thank you soo much Kartik aaj bohot acche time pe call kiya tune.

Kartik- oh ho bhai aaj peheli baar mujhe thank you bol rahe ho aisa kya phas gaye the aap Rhea ke saath jo aisa bol rahe hai.

Ahaan- Kartik Ish...Ishqi...

Kartik- Ishqi? Kya hua bhai usse?

Ahaan- Kartik please kuch bhi karke mujhe yaha se nikal, I need to talk to you...

Kartik sensed seriousness in Ahaan's voice. He too got tensed after he heard Ishqi's name...

Kartik- aap ek kaam karo, important meeting ka bahana banake coffee shop aajao main aapko waha milta hu. Ghar pe Dadi hai woh baat karne nahi degi.

Ahaan- okay main abhi aata hu...

Ahaan went in the cabin and saw that Rhea was talking with Ishqi about their marriage. How they want a grand wedding, Rhea was talking all about her wedding wishlist while Ahaan saw that Ishqi was getting a bit uncomfortable...

Ahaan- Rhea meri ek important meeting achanak se fix hogayi hai mujhe jaana hoga. Hum kal aajayenge.

Rhea- par Ahaan main kal meri mom ke saath hamare relatives ke ghar jaa rahi hu.

Ahaan- toh fir main aa jaunga. Main saari information le lunga aur jab tum wapas aaogi tab hum firse aa jayenge.

Rhea- okay, Ishqi hum baadme aate hai.

Rhea smiled at Ishqi and then stood from her chair. She held Ahaan's arm and before he could say anything to Ishqi she took him outside...

Ishqi in mind- Kyu? Avm ko wapas meri life mein kyu aana tha, main khudko hi bohot mushkil se handle kar rahi thi aur ab yeh sab...Par mujhe kyu farak pad raha hai. Mujhe farak nahi padna chahiye. Unki shaadi unki ho rahi hai aur usse mujhe kya. Par main sahi thi...woh sach mein mere bareme nahi sochte, sachme unhe koi farak nahi padta. Woh sachme bhul gaye mujhe...

Ishqi was lost in her deep thoughts when her boss came in her cabin and asked about their new clients. Ishqi told him about the meeting, he was about to leave when Ishqi asked him...

Ishqi- air aap unn dono ko koi aur wedding planner de sakte hai kya please?

Boss- dekho Ishqi Mr. Malhotra Delhi ke sabse bade businessman hai aur unka contract hame milgaya toh fir hame bohot publicity milegi. It will be great for our company aur unhone special request ki hai ke unhe best wedding planner chahiye aur hamari best wedding planner toh tum hi ho.

Ishqi- par sir...

Boss- no more discussion

He left the cabin...

Ishqi in mind- Ishqi yeh tu kya kar rahi hai, yeh teri job hai tujhe tere boss jo kaam denge woh karna hi hoga aur waise bhi mujhe koi farak nahi padna chahiye Avm kuch bhi kare usse. M...mujhe farak na...nahi padta...

Ishqi took a deep breath and with a heavy heart she started  making a file for Rhea and Ahaan's wedding...
.
.
.
.

~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~

Thank you for showing you immense love on the last part. Do give the same love to this one as well...

Also I just want you all to vote for Ishqaan and Ipzn on the following link...

https://a7sanmosalsal.com/

Word count-  1260

🄿🄴🄰🄲🄴✌︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~